Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Makes The Best Burger?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Question of the day . . . . .

Who makes the best burger?

I am at a loss for this one. I would like some solid opinions here. I really like white castles--but I have to eat those in moderation. What is your opinion? It can be from anywhere--sit down, fast food, etc.
OK KHB I'm starting to like you even more. I LOVE WHITE CASTLE's have to wait until I or a family member comes to Lexington, Cincy or at least Circleville, OH to ever get them. Usually I get a crave case about once every couple of months. Eat way to many then and pay for it with the heartburn. Just wish we could get one in the Ashland, Huntington, Ironton area.
Just remember, Cat--your brother here in NKY will hook you up for the "right price"!
I can remember going to my Aunt and Uncles in Columbus and before we would come back home at least one night they had to hook me up. I can remember then they just had the bags but I was able to eat like 20 plus at a time. just can't stop. Not sure about Lay's potato chips but I know I can't eat just one White Castle.
yea they make some good hamburgers
Rally's make a pretty good burger too.
like rallys
the best burger comes from a george foreman grill, in all honesty in my opinnion
general fast food, my favorite is Burger King.

"fancier" fast food, probably Steak n' Shake
White Castle for sure..

But since none around pikeville.. WENDY's!
shoney's has a good hamburger bar. But other than that i would have to say Burger King, or the Golden Corral
I'm hungry
I have to say Hardee's...ain't nothin better to me than a Thickburger..all angus beef..
Billy Rays in Prestonsburg
heard that before.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Billy Rays in Prestonsburg

Quoted for emphasis.
Some of the biggest and best burgers around.
It feels like forever since I have been there, far too long to stay away from such a great place.
Where is it located in Pburg?
in the older section of downtown.. it's close to the library.. and up the street across from the courthouse
So back towards Paintsville from the courthouse?
Catdawg, I hope someone provides you with an exact location so you can try this place out. It's great. Never ate there on a weekend, but always heard it was a pretty happening place during then.

All I can say is, if you know where Small Town Tattoos is at, it's basically on the street right behind it.
The best burgers in Ashland come from the bowling alley. Blueribbon Lanes. Next to them, the new grill burgers at DQ are my favs.
At the red light where the new courthouse is in pburg.. turn right.. the courthouse is to the left.. go straight down to the end of the street.. it's right there
Rally's, Hardee's are my two favorite.
Love the Dee burgers at Dee's in downtown Louisa, although they aren't as big as they used to be.:bow: Also the Fallsburger at Fallsburg Pizza is good too.:yum:
Tomcat68 Wrote:The best burgers in Ashland come from the bowling alley. Blueribbon Lanes. Next to them, the new grill burgers at DQ are my favs.

Haven't been there in about 15 years.
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:At the red light where the new courthouse is in pburg.. turn right.. the courthouse is to the left.. go straight down to the end of the street.. it's right there

I should be up that way in the next couple of weeks I'll have to try it.