Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dixie Heights at Simon Kenton 10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
Dixie bounces back. I don't think the Pioneers defense is made to stop the Colonels. I like Dixie by 21
After Friday night I wouldn't even venture to guess on this one. Two of the biggest flameout seasons in NKY football history, with both teams showing an ability to be bad far beyond what anyone expected. This will be the game that decides who gets to be cannon fodder for Trinity in the first round, and while I'd like to say that Dixie should cruise, the showing against the Camels won't let me. Dixie, 5-3 on a last second safety.:HitWall:
Can you dig it? Wrote:After Friday night I wouldn't even venture to guess on this one. Two of the biggest flameout seasons in NKY football history, with both teams showing an ability to be bad far beyond what anyone expected. This will be the game that decides who gets to be cannon fodder for Trinity in the first round, and while I'd like to say that Dixie should cruise, the showing against the Camels won't let me. Dixie, 5-3 on a last second safety.:HitWall:
Simon Kenton will score more points than they have all season. Dixie's defense couldn't make water boil in a volcano.
I'll go with SK on this one.:yawn:
The battle for 5th place loser goes plays Trinity in round 1 of the playoffs so much riding on this game. Hope SK likes the drive to Louisville. Dixie win
Dixie won't need defense against the offensively challenged Pioneers
Dixie by 14
nky Wrote:The battle for 5th place loser goes plays Trinity in round 1 of the playoffs so much riding on this game. Hope SK likes the drive to Louisville. Dixie win

Thanks for the info Mr. Obvious........SK wins easily and you look bad....again.:hilarious:
Dixie couldn't beat Pendleton County or Brossart right now. Simon Kenton gets healthy 41-7.
nky Wrote:The battle for 5th place loser goes plays Trinity in round 1 of the playoffs so much riding on this game. Hope SK likes the drive to Louisville. Dixie win

The 4th place Team in this District plays District 8 - in the First Round of the Playoffs.

1. Lafayette
2. Madison Central
3. Clark County
4. Tates Creek
MS Pride Wrote:The 4th place Team in this District plays District 8 - in the First Round of the Playoffs.

1. Lafayette
2. Madison Central
3. Clark County
4. Tates Creek

Yes, and the 5th place team in this district will play Trinity.:gtfo:
:ChairHit:
Not sure what to expect in this one. Dixie should win IMO but the way their defense has played all year gives anyone a chance to beat them.
If the Dixie receivers can help Pike out a little more, I believe Dixie takes this one by 3td's
BigZig75 Wrote:Not sure what to expect in this one. Dixie should win IMO but the way their defense has played all year gives anyone a chance to beat them.
Simon Kenton isn't a real offensive power house. I agree, Dixie should win this one.
Sorry hop 24 but unless SK has found a whole new offensive line as we talked about SK may be trouble tonight. I wish they could teach them boys how to block but I dont see them improving as they have not so far this season. I will take Dixie in this on. Hate to give up on the pioneers but they have left me with no choice. Glad they had the run they did for the last couple of years and hope someday they will get that back.
Can you dig it? Wrote:After Friday night I wouldn't even venture to guess on this one. Two of the biggest flameout seasons in NKY football history, with both teams showing an ability to be bad far beyond what anyone expected. This will be the game that decides who gets to be cannon fodder for Trinity in the first round, and while I'd like to say that Dixie should cruise, the showing against the Camels won't let me. Dixie, 5-3 on a last second safety.:HitWall:

Actually as of now Dixie is third in the district and the battle for fifth is between SK and Boone. Sorry but get the facts straight please.
hop24 Wrote:Thanks for the info Mr. Obvious........SK wins easily and you look bad....again.:hilarious:
35- 14 dixie wins How am I looking now?