Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Newport Central Catholic - at Newport 10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
NCC in a rout
NCC big
NCC large.
NewCath should roll on.
If so, at what point would it should Josh Cain get to take over
to get some QB experience? If Brady wants to stay in then maybe he can
recieve a pass and find a new way to score.
^ How much has Cain got to play this year? He needs to get snaps. As a pure QB, this young man can be good. I remember when they tried to make Jake a QB, Josh has real ability and has done it for a long time!
Newport should just double/triple the rent and force NCC to find a new field.
Newport should just double/triple the rent and force NCC to find a new field.

Why NCC would just rent Highlands field since most of the kids are from Fort Thomas anyway! :hilarious::devilflam
Ncc
NCC couldn't afford Highlands field. Plus, if the NCC kids got a taste of playing a varsity football game on Highlands field, they wouldn't want to go play Division A or AA ball down there anyway.
as best I can remember Josh had 3 drives resulting in 3 TDs vs Brossart all rushing, I left the Holmes game early for work but saw Josh deliver a nice TD strike maybe 35yds. Against Lloyd I can't remember details, I think he was at the helm when a long drive stalled at about the 12 and Matt Burns kicked a FG. So why not share a few snaps with Brady and let him develop in preparation for next year? Hightchew will have his hands full against Holy Cross and Beechwood to tune up for playoffs IMO.
Wideleft01 Wrote:NCC couldn't afford Highlands field. Plus, if the NCC kids got a taste of playing a varsity football game on Highlands field, they wouldn't want to go play Division A or AA ball down there anyway.

Lefty, HHS is the standard for football in NKY. But their field surface SUCKS! It's time to replace that carpet. With is being one of the first in the area, it past it's prime! I'll take Newports surface any day!
NCC by a whole bunch...55 to 6