Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 2011-2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nov 29, 11 Phelps away 7:30 PM
Dec 9, 11 Piarist School home 7:30 PM
Dec 10, 11 TBA at Expo Center Kentucky Farm Bureau Classic
Dec 13, 11 Pike County Central away 7:30 PM
Dec 16, 11 Belfry away 7:30 PM
Dec 23, 11 Allen Central home 7:30 PM
Dec 28, 11 TBA at Pikeville Pikeville Invitational Tournament
Dec 29, 11 TBA at Pikeville Pikeville Invitational Tournament
Dec 30, 11 TBA at Pikeville Pikeville Invitational Tournament
Jan 5, 12 Johnson Central away 7:30 PM
Jan 12, 12 Prestonsburg at Eastern Kentucky Exposition Center, Pikeville 8:15 PM 15th Region All "A" Classic
Jan 14, 12 TBA at Eastern Kentucky Exposition Center, Pikeville 8:15 PM 15th Region All "A" Classic
Jan 16, 12 TBA at Eastern Kentucky Exposition Center, Pikeville 8:00 PM 15th Region All "A" Classic
Jan 17, 12 Lawrence County home 7:30 PM
Jan 20, 12 Piarist School away 7:30 PM
Jan 21, 12 South Floyd home 7:30 PM
Jan 24, 12 East Ridge home 7:30 PM
Jan 24, 12 Shelby Valley home 7:30 PM
Jan 27, 12 Prestonsburg home 7:30 PM
Jan 28, 12 Breathitt County away 7:30 PM
Jan 31, 12 South Floyd away 7:30 PM
Feb 3, 12 Allen Central away 7:30 PM
Feb 7, 12 Paintsville away 7:30 PM
Feb 14, 12 Prestonsburg away 7:30 PM
Feb 16, 12 Pikeville home 7:30 PM
Feb 17, 12 Jenkins away 7:30 PM
Who have they got this year?
BLHS Should have some very nice young talent. I expect them to be in the thick of things in the 15th.
Betsy Layne should be in the running for a Regional title this year. Good Luck to them
BL will be alot better than most people think..
Hope they do great this year.
They should do pretty good this year
Good luck this season
Smooth Operator Wrote:Nov 29, 11 Phelps away 7:30 PM
Dec 9, 11 Piarist School home 7:30 PM
Dec 10, 11 TBA at Expo Center Kentucky Farm Bureau Classic
Dec 13, 11 Pike County Central away 7:30 PM
Dec 16, 11 Belfry away 7:30 PM
Dec 23, 11 Allen Central home 7:30 PM
Dec 28, 11 TBA at Pikeville Pikeville Invitational Tournament
Dec 29, 11 TBA at Pikeville Pikeville Invitational Tournament
Dec 30, 11 TBA at Pikeville Pikeville Invitational Tournament
Jan 5, 12 Johnson Central away 7:30 PM
Jan 12, 12 Prestonsburg at Eastern Kentucky Exposition Center, Pikeville 8:15 PM 15th Region All "A" Classic
Jan 14, 12 TBA at Eastern Kentucky Exposition Center, Pikeville 8:15 PM 15th Region All "A" Classic
Jan 16, 12 TBA at Eastern Kentucky Exposition Center, Pikeville 8:00 PM 15th Region All "A" Classic
Jan 17, 12 Lawrence County home 7:30 PM
Jan 20, 12 Piarist School away 7:30 PM
Jan 21, 12 South Floyd home 7:30 PM
Jan 24, 12 East Ridge home 7:30 PM
Jan 24, 12 Shelby Valley home 7:30 PM
Jan 27, 12 Prestonsburg home 7:30 PM
Jan 28, 12 Breathitt County away 7:30 PM
Jan 31, 12 South Floyd away 7:30 PM
Feb 3, 12 Allen Central away 7:30 PM
Feb 7, 12 Paintsville away 7:30 PM
Feb 14, 12 Prestonsburg away 7:30 PM
Feb 16, 12 Pikeville home 7:30 PM
Feb 17, 12 Jenkins away 7:30 PM

Why do they have 3 games automatically in the All "A" tournament?
They don't, that means if they win. Where it says TBA. To be announced
I think the bobcats will have a very good year. They have a young but very talented team. They will be a tough team to beat with the speed and shooting ability they have inside and out. They have experience with two new players that have started on their respective teams for at least one year. Good luck Bobcats.
talladega Wrote:I think the bobcats will have a very good year. They have a young but very talented team. They will be a tough team to beat with the speed and shooting ability they have inside and out. They have experience with two new players that have started on their respective teams for at least one year. Good luck Bobcats.

Who are the two?
They have landon hale from piarist and Dylan meade from Pike Central. Both are great kids and will help the bobcat program tremendously.
Who will be the starters on this years team? I know they only return Roberts from their starting lineup last year and was wondering who will fill the five slots???
Idk if it is true or not but this is just what I heard, Garren Newsome will be starting at point guard, but idk how true it is..
There lineup will be, Andrew Roberts- C. Dylan Hamilton- PF. Peyton Case- SF Dylan Meade - SG Garren Newsome - PG. Landon hail and micheal henson come off the bench and get good playing time. Im not sure on who else will come in but I know they have a 2nd string that could play some teams in the 15th and win., they got depth, speed, and tremendous shooting ability this year.
They probably could have beefed up the schedule a little bit more since they are one of the region's best. Aside from playing Male (which was given to them by KFB) that is the easiest schedule around.
^^ I'm familiar with all, but Landon. I just cant remember if i've seen him play or not. As far as the other six great group of guys. I have seen them all play through grade school. Good luck on the season Bobcats except of course when you play P'burg.
Didn't Dylan Hamilton get hurt in the last football game? Is he going to be able to. Play in this season or not?
Hamilton i think is only out for 2 weeks...and BL did add 2 games with greenup county..one being home and one being away..
BL will have a good yr
Hsbasketballfanatic Wrote:There lineup will be, Andrew Roberts- C. Dylan Hamilton- PF. Peyton Case- SF Dylan Meade - SG Garren Newsome - PG. Landon hail and micheal henson come off the bench and get good playing time. Im not sure on who else will come in but I know they have a 2nd string that could play some teams in the 15th and win., they got depth, speed, and tremendous shooting ability this year.

Dylan Meade at PF? Will daddy allow this? Meade left pike central because daddy wanted him to be point guard. You may have some talent on the floor but brother you got some problems in the stands. Good luck wit that ! Ha ha ha !
Salimander Wrote:Dylan Meade at PF? Will daddy allow this? Meade left pike central because daddy wanted him to be point guard. You may have some talent on the floor but brother you got some problems in the stands. Good luck wit that ! Ha ha ha !

No Problems at BL..Prolly left PC for lack of talent on that team:Thumbs:
Salimander Wrote:Dylan Meade at PF? Will daddy allow this? Meade left pike central because daddy wanted him to be point guard. You may have some talent on the floor but brother you got some problems in the stands. Good luck wit that ! Ha ha ha !

Not Meade, Hamilton.