Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bracken County at Frankfort 10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
This seems to be for the 2 seed. Does Frankfort have enough in its tank to put back to back wins together?

Bracken is much improved and have bought into what the new coach is selling. Something the Panthers haven't done this season.
Frankfort. Tradition wins.
I will be surprised if Siple can find a way to get a win in this game, but not shocked
I am going with the Panthers on this one with Back to Back Wins!!!

FH-32
BC-17
I like what Siple has done out at Bracken County, and i think they'll give Frankfort fits like Brossart did in the playoffs 2 years ago. However, I think Frankfort wins by 2-3 scores because of their speed and experience.
Love to see a Bracken win, but I think what has already been posted is dead on. Frankfort should win this one by 14 or more points, but an upset wouldn't completely shock me.
Bracken has played teams this year with a combined record of 9-31 (not counting district teams)

Frankfort has played teams with 27-19 combined record (not counting district teams)

Frankfort should be better prepared. They have played better teams.

Coach Foley says he played better teams to prepare his team for the district and playoffs. Let's see if his plan worked.
Frankfort wins by 3 scores
Frankfort by 3TD's
Franklin played a bunch of dogs who beat other dogs. Somebody had to win those games. Bracken rolls em. Bracken is way better than Broosssart.
Brack en will not roll the Panthers. Bracken has gotten better, but not good enough to beat the Panthers.

Frankfort 42

Bracken 6