Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Carolina 54 - Kentucky 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ouch
54 unanswered points....really? BTW- just before someone tries to say it, MAXWELL SMITH IS NOT THE ANSWER.
^Nobody on UK's roster is the answer.
This is the worst offense I have seen at UK since the Bill Curry days in the early 90's.
Morgan Newton 4-21 for 17 yards.
Jarons Wrote:^Nobody on UK's roster is the answer.
This is the worst offense I have seen at UK since the Bill Curry days in the early 90's.

You mean his offenses were worse? The defense is fine, but the O is terrible.
SC used the Belfry playbook of getting their reserves some work, scoring another TD with 0:08 left.
LWC Wrote:You mean his offenses were worse? The defense is fine, but the O is terrible.

Uh, no.
Maxwell Smith was even more horrible than Newton.
Newton will be the QB the rest of the season but Joker needs to start looking for a QB immediately!

This was a HORRIBLE all-around game for the wildcats and I'll go ahead and say it...

Joker is in the hotseat.

There's no way around it.
I don't care that he's an alum....
I don't care how much time he needs....
He's had enough time to prevent something like THIS from happening.
jetpilot Wrote:Morgan Newton 4-21 for 17 yards.
He is the most inaccurate passer I have seen. He misses the recievers by a mile.
What was Spurrier's obsession with the Emory Henry formation today?
lol
^If you do not look at the score alone, and you look at the ratio of scores per play, you would see that the defense is not THAT bad.

They are on the field for 70 and 80 plays per game, hard to hold someone when you are always on the field. There was a stretch that they were OFF the field for 1:11 of real time, not game time, WOW!
Jarons Wrote:He is the most inaccurate passer I have seen. He misses the recievers by a mile.

C'mon man...
You know it's his O-Line and WR's fault TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
LWC Wrote:You mean his offenses were worse? The defense is fine, but the O is terrible.
What?!!! They gave up 639 total yards and 54 points!!
zaga_fan Wrote:C'mon man...
You know it's his O-Line and WR's fault TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
If it wasn't for WR's he might have had 5 completions:popcorn:
Don't even put the defense in the same shitty, nasty place as the offense. This game makes me sick.
So, UK gives uo 640 yards and fains less than a 100.
Not even PTF can support UK after this pure disgrace to the game of football.

Worst team ever.
I say we just completely forfeit the rest of the season.
That was honestly the worst performance i have EVER seen in my entire life.

Lynn Camp would have gave UK a run for there money today
Im glad Spurrier scored late to.
Screw the announcers on the radio who were saying it was shitty sportsmanship.
You play to win, and these kids who never get to play for SC got in and scored on our first team Defense. I dont blame them at all. I honestly wish they would have hung a 100.

Completely awful. Theres not enough words in the dictionary to explain how i feel about this pathetic team.
Jarons Wrote:What?!!! They gave up 639 total yards and 54 points!!

I understand that but if the offense could have even gained 10 first downs, it might have been 30 points. Who knows. The offense is so bad, that it is causing the defense to have to be superman. Imagine if UK didn't have such a good punter!!!!

Today was just bad by everyone, but there have been games that the defense played good enough to win if they weren't out 70 and 80 plays.
God Awful!
LWC Wrote:I understand that but if the offense could have even gained 10 first downs, it might have been 30 points. Who knows. The offense is so bad, that it is causing the defense to have to be superman. Imagine if UK didn't have such a good punter!!!!

Today was just bad by everyone, but there have been games that the defense played good enough to win if they weren't out 70 and 80 plays.

The defense actually played pretty well early, but come on, Spurrier's team ran 91 plays today. NINETY-ONE.

Even UK could score a TD or two in 91 snaps. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration.
Jarons Wrote:If it wasn't for WR's he might have had 5 completions:popcorn:
He had 5 completions if you count completions to South Carolina players as well Smile
The only good thing about UK football is that it means that UK basketball is just around the corner!!!:Clap:
Gitback Coach Wrote:The defense actually played pretty well early, but come on, Spurrier's team ran 91 plays today. NINETY-ONE.

Even UK could score a TD or two in 91 snaps. Okay, maybe that's an exaggeration.

Thank you for making my point. At least two of us agree.
^ Well, that's two out of a million.... The Cats O was obviously horrible, and no, the Cats could not have scored 54 points if they ran 91 plays! The Defense gave up 639 yards. That's SEVEN yards per play! ding, ding ding - THAT'S BAD!!!!!
Jarons Wrote:^Nobody on UK's roster is the answer.

This could be the worst offensive team since the 82 team. The 82 team scored a season high 14 points aginst UGA. They failed to score more than 9 points in 6 of their 11 games. That team scored 96 points total that year.

The 96 team was Currys lowest scoring team with 138.

This team has 78 points thru 6 games.
LWC Wrote:Thank you for making my point. At least two of us agree.

This defense is not good. The DL has been pushed around in every game we have played, including WKU and CMU. We have two , maybe three SEC players on defense. Seven yards per play is not good.
It's sad that Ryan Tydlacka is our star player.
I have never in my life seen such a poor display of offence, EVER especially coming from a SEC school. Newton was absolutely horrible today, he could be standing on a beach an throw a ball into the ocean and miss. &Their O-line didn't give him much of a chance to do anything anyhow.
I also think uks receivers would probably catch a lot more balls if they where set up good, he always throws into traffic, & if there is a receiver open he over throws them or gets sacked, idk what the deal is down there in Lexington but i only see this bunch winning one more game and then their season is pretty much over.

And Joker Philips has no balls what so ever! your down 20 to 3 and you punt on a 4th and 1? on SC 49 yard line?? come on dude...
This years team just discuss me...
Quote:It's sad that Ryan Tydlacka is our star player.

hes a punting machine! what can ya do?TongueirateSho
lol seriously though... danny trevathan and winston guy is most likely their best all around players IMO
Pages: 1 2 3