Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Franklin Co @ Anderson Co 10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
who wins on senior night in Anderson co.IMO advantage bearcats senior night and district title on the line but a very close game.
Anderson wins 42-35 best team Franklin has seen all year defence and offence. Timmons is one heck of a weapon but Anderson has alot of players that can beat you.probably going to be a shootout!!!:HitWall:
Bubba - you and Coach Peach keep thinking this is only the Ryan Timmons team. Franklin Co is 2 - 3 deep at every skill position.

Anderson & Roberts are beast and will make big plays all night.

Key to this game is not to OVER coach your kids.
Saw Franklin last night and I think their overall team speed will be the difference. Timmoms not only has the speed but his ability to avoid tackles is amazing.
Timmons is great and no one on Anderson's team has ever seen the speed and cutting ability of a player like him. Along with the Robert's, Anderson, Jarboe, Maupin, and the rest of the Offensive and most important the offensive line Anderson;s Defence will not be able to stop them. You know when everyone steped into the ring with Mike Tyson they knew he was going to throw the right, but no one could stop it. No one could stop Mike Tyson in his prime and now no one has been able to stop Franklin County in their prime and that includes Anderson. Does anyone really believe that Anderson will be the Evander Holyfield of the 5A this year. Let's see this Friday at the Anderson house!!!!!
i think anyone who says that fchs is a one man offensive team has not seen them play...they have a plethora of weapons esspecially at running back.
over coach your team ? Its going to be about turnovers and defences. Anderson will beat a team at any giving time at any position.Franklin does not have a defence that can stop them.Anderson defence is solid up and down the line up.If they can slow down Timmons anderson will win!!Anderson kid have had this game circled all year.now with that said anderson has three starting lineman and hays hurt so i dont know if they will be playing friday night.
bubba22 Wrote:over coach your team ? Its going to be about turnovers and defences. Anderson will beat a team at any giving time at any position.Franklin does not have a defence that can stop them.Anderson defence is solid up and down the line up.If they can slow down Timmons anderson will win!!Anderson kid have had this game circled all year.now with that said anderson has three starting lineman and hays hurt so i dont know if they will be playing friday night.

That's funny Anderson has had this circled all year, see, there is the difference, Franklin County has not even thought about this game until this Saturday morning. They have been focused on each game each week. Last night Timmons was double teamed and triple teamed and still found the endzone. Anderson's Defense has not got the speed, pass coverage or running to stop Robert's, Anderson, Maupin, Jarboe, and especially Timmons. Good luck to both teams, should be a good game. I Look foward to it.
have you seen anderson players kelly, Curtsinger, Sprague, Ruggles, Hays, Cox, phillips and Carmichael. now any of those players will beat you 1 on 1 coverage. every one of those guys have great speed and shifty. good luck stopping the run and pass.
That was woodford co if were going to talk games ok west Jess anderson 675 yds offence never had to punt mean nothing. but if somebody think this game is a cake walk come there crazy its going to be one of the best games in the state friday night . Anderson very explosive Franklin very explosive only edge is anderson got a little better defence.It going to be a shoot out.:argue:
what happened last year if have so many skill position players and so deep 2-3???
bubba22 Wrote:what happened last year if have so many skill position players and so deep 2-3???

Teams improve from year to year, Last year..... Well let us see..... Oh yeah see if this brings back anything, Anderson came to Franklin County for the opening game scrimmage when Anderson was 5A and Franklin County was still 4A and guess what??? Franklin County won that one. Didn't count because it was a scrimmage, but never the less Franklin County won!!!!!
bubba22 Wrote:That was woodford co if were going to talk games ok west Jess anderson 675 yds offence never had to punt mean nothing. but if somebody think this game is a cake walk come there crazy its going to be one of the best games in the state friday night . Anderson very explosive Franklin very explosive only edge is anderson got a little better defence.It going to be a shoot out.:argue:

No one and I mean one is saying this will be a cake walk, this will be a good game, we and, I mean mostly me, is just responding to you and your and what you are saying.
People Gripe about Franklin County's Defense but they get stops when they need to..look at the East Jessimine game...its hard to play good consistent defense when your offense practially scores anywhere from 1 to 5 plays each time theyre on the field.
yes, should be the game of the week!!!:popcorn:
OVER COACH - try to do things you are not good at. Add to many tweaks to try to solve an issue that isn't in your scheme. Happens a lot.

FCHS wins this one.

FCHS 42
ACHS 28
AC by 10
42-28 your in a dream world!! you have not played nobody like ac this year , it will be a close game but ac will win the game keep dreaming of a blow out mr. crazy!!!!! REALLY FUNNY!!!42-28Confusednicker:
If your not good at it ,your not going to play that position??YOU CAN NOT REALLY OVER COACH A TEAM!!!you can only get sucked up on a play.So I dont know what your really trying to say?:dontthink
bubba22 Wrote:If your not good at it ,your not going to play that position??YOU CAN NOT REALLY OVER COACH A TEAM!!!you can only get sucked up on a play.So I dont know what your really trying to say?:dontthink

I can't expalin it to you, because you don't understand. Meet me after the game on Friday and I will be happy to show you who OVER COACHED their team.
Hands down, this is the best game of the weekend
Going with The Flyers on this one. Should be a close game and Best game of the week!!

FC-48
AC-38

Good Luck to Both Teams!!!
I'll go with Franklin Co.
bubba22 Wrote:42-28 your in a dream world!! you have not played nobody like ac this year , it will be a close game but ac will win the game keep dreaming of a blow out mr. crazy!!!!! REALLY FUNNY!!!42-28Confusednicker:

Bubba, you are letting emotions get the best of you in predicting the out come, see most of us look at how a team plays in the past, how they overcome pressure, how their team stacks up to another, that is how the QB coach came up with the final score. Hope this helps you in the future.
bubba22 Wrote:If your not good at it ,your not going to play that position??YOU CAN NOT REALLY OVER COACH A TEAM!!!you can only get sucked up on a play.So I dont know what your really trying to say?:dontthink

If you are truly a coach of A.C. this is exactly why you will lose this friday, teams can always be over coached as well as being under coached.
Both teams should be ready to go, Will be great game to watch whoever wins it. Good luck to both teams!!!
Look for Franklin County to win by a couple TD's.
No im not a coach. Just getting everbody fired up for fridays game and yes u can over coach a team.
this will be an awesome game, i think the flyers take it in a thiller
Franklin Co. wins in a shootout
Pages: 1 2 3