Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Morgan County @ Breathitt County 10/14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3A's 3rd highest scoring team, Morgan County (6-1) will travel to Jackson to take on 3A's 2nd highest scoring team Breathitt County (7-0). Could possibly be the 3A game of the week. Thoughts and predictions?
Breathitt will win by 3+ TD's.
Bobcats Roll!!!
brethit all the way
Breathitt 42
Morgan 14
Breathitt by 2tds +.
Bobcats roll
I hope you can do it Morgan! This will be a big challenge for the cougars.
I believe it will be a close game. If Morgan County plays sloppy, Breathitt County will win big. If both teams play like they should, it should be a nail biter.

I'll predict an upset here, I look for Breathitt County to overlook the Cougars, and I look for Morgan County to sneak by with a "W".

Morgan County 24
Breathitt County 22
till43 Wrote:I hope you can do it Morgan! This will be a big challenge for the cougars.

Blitz.
breathitt win by as many as coach lets them. To much collins an trent, cox,fugate,gross,wes, i no i am forgetting someone they just have to much four morgan co.breathitt varsity 48 to morgan 6 half time. final score bc 56 to 21
BOBCAT Wrote:Blitz.

Hey, I am glad you caught that! I just realized I am using my alter ego screen name. I forgot my other password. New computer!
There all better now. Blitz is back and I still hope Morgan wins!
Morgan is not gonna' simply lay down and hide in fear because of the big blue "B" on the side of the helmet. Too many games are lost before they are ever played. You can't lose the game before you get on the bus to go play it, too many times that happens. Morgan had a couple of key players out against Estill, one of the team's best players did not play and he is the 2nd leading in tackles on the team. Morgan is going to play with everything they have this week. Anything can happen in a highschool football game, anything. Morgan is not going to back down. Not trash talking at all, just saying. You have to play the game, you cannot get beat mentally before the game is ever played because it's Breathitt county.
Strikeout King Wrote:Bobcats roll

SK
I never mentioned on any of my posts that we had some key guys out vs. Estill. One of our best players on our team did not even dress for the Estill game. I did not want to take away from Estill's win, I know they work hard and they have a very good coaching staff. I didn't feel mentioning it was the right thing to do, Estill won the game, congrats. Where all your big plays came was exactly where he would have been aligned, but obviously this was recognized. Now your a guru on this stuff and I'm sure if you research this you will see what I'm saying is 100% correct. I have always supported Estill and have been positive towards them. In every post you seem to downplay everything Morgan has done this year.
Fire the cannon early and often in this one as the Bobcats roll.

Offense and Defense are both looking good for the Bobcats and Holcomb has had 2 weeks to prepare for this one. I see this one getting ugly to the tune of about 45-12 before Holcomb starts clearing the benches.
Bc-47
mc-16
Breathitt is too much for Morgan Co.
Bobcats- 55
Cougars- 14
SlantStrong Wrote:SK
I never mentioned on any of my posts that we had some key guys out vs. Estill. One of our best players on our team did not even dress for the Estill game. I did not want to take away from Estill's win, I know they work hard and they have a very good coaching staff. I didn't feel mentioning it was the right thing to do, Estill won the game, congrats. Where all your big plays came was exactly where he would have been aligned, but obviously this was recognized. Now your a guru on this stuff and I'm sure if you research this you will see what I'm saying is 100% correct. I have always supported Estill and have been positive towards them. In every post you seem to downplay everything Morgan has done this year.

I've seen Breathitt play. Everyone predicted Somerset/Breathitt to be a nail bitter but the Bobcats shut the Jumpers out. I guess it was closer than the score showed. In order to beat Breathitt your players are gonna have to play every single second of there lifes like it's there last game, there gonna have to play with no mistakes and some times that isn't even enough to stop Breathitt. Nothing against Morgan, there a good team and will have a good run in the playoffs but Breathitt is on a mission. A lot of people have said that this is the best Bobcat team since the 02' team which won the State Title
Morgan Co
BC by 3 TDs
MC has had a good year and I'm glad, but Breathitt is on another level from the teams MC has played so far. I'll have to pick Breathitt in this one. Best wishes to both teams and I hope it's an injury-free game.
Quote:I believe it will be a close game. If Morgan County plays sloppy, Breathitt County will win big. If both teams play like they should, it should be a nail biter.

I'll predict an upset here, I look for Breathitt County to overlook the Cougars, and I look for Morgan County to sneak by with a "W".

Morgan County 24
Breathitt County 22

:hilarious:
this has killed me.

Breathitt will destroy morgan. who has morgan played thats even word the powder an lead anyway?
Ill take breathitt just because they are flat out hands down a better football team then morgan.

BC-56
MC-8
linebacker15 Wrote:brethit all the way

Somebody slept in English classConfusednicker:
airball3 Wrote:I believe it will be a close game. If Morgan County plays sloppy, Breathitt County will win big. If both teams play like they should, it should be a nail biter.

Morgan County 24
Breathitt County 22

I think the score will be 56-14 Breathitt, but if Breathitt does overlook MC, it may be 56-21. The scores will be on Breathitt's 2nd team defense.
The Bobcats will send the Cougars back to West Liberty with their tails tucked between their legs. Bobcats roll 55-12.
Hope Morgan can do it.. They've had a good season, but im takin Breathitt by 2+
airball3 Wrote:I believe it will be a close game. If Morgan County plays sloppy, Breathitt County will win big. If both teams play like they should, it should be a nail biter.

Morgan County 24
Breathitt County 22
Keep on dreaming cause Breathitt will not overlook Morgan they are not overlooking anyone they will play just as hard against them as they do against any other team and if you think otherwise you really are dreaming!

Breathitt by at least 2 TDs
Factsonly Wrote:Keep on dreaming cause Breathitt will not overlook Morgan they are not overlooking anyone they will play just as hard against them as they do against any other team and if you think otherwise you really are dreaming!

Breathitt by at least 2 TDs

Boys the way I look at it, is nobody is overlooking nobody. People got Breathitt picked to win, some have Morgan for a upset, the way i see this to be is you should just come out and see for yourself. If somebody chose for a team to win that was right, well toot toot to you... Games not won over smack and opinions, won on the field.....
Pages: 1 2