Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Whitley County 10-14-2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Harlan County Black Bears visit the Whitley County Colonels friday 10-14-2011.
50 to 12 HC
Harlan wins easily
The Bears are working hard and staying focused,
Bears by 4 touchdowns!!!!

GO BEARS!!!!!

:Cheerlead :Cheerlead:football: :Cheerlead :Cheerlead
Whitley is improving with each game and if they do not turn the ball over and can control the time of possesion and keep the black bears from doing the same they might stand a chance.
Bears win.
Harlan Co-22
Whitley-13
^The most sensible prediction yet
Da Bears.. Not as easy as first thought though.
HC 32
WC 24:closeenough:
whitley probably will lose but anybody has to have respect for them after the perry game and they got the win against somerset
I thought the same thing last year, that it would be close. I think HC is head and shoulders above WC an Perry. The bears have a special team this year. They out physical every team they have played. They will continue the trend. WC has a tough young team and will make it interesting early. DA' Bears will pull away! HC has shown they can play through a lull, and overcome. Can't have those in the play-offs! Go Bears!
Harlan County 34
Whitley County 24
should be a very physical game.
42 to 13 cubs in late in the 3rd
Da Bears 30
Whitley 14
taking the bears to make it 8-0
Both running teams should be a quick game. Whitley is improving every game, but I look for the Black Bears to wear them down an pull away in the 2nd half! The Filthy Animal Defense will have there work cut out for them.

Black Bears 35
Colonels. 14

Go Bears!!!
whitley78 Wrote:whitley probably will lose but anybody has to have respect for them after the perry game and they got the win against somerset

They gained a lot of respect in my eyes the way they played Perry County Central, but I still pick Harlan County.
This game might be the shortest football game in the history of Kentucky football.

Harlan 32
Whitley 16
HC by 20
I'm feeling,HC 48-21.
I hope Whitley comes back this week ready to work. Id like to see a good competitive game. I think Harlans just to much for Whitley ( or anyone else in the district ) but Whitley keeps it close.

Harlan 30
Whitley 20
Hc-42
wc-35
Harlan County - 34
Whitley County - 12
Emergency room afternoon...lol
Actually, the more I think about it, I get the feeling that Whitley could pull the upset. Whitley has played a heck of a schedule to prepare themselves for this.

Personally, I hope to God that Whitley doesn't win, I wouldn't wanna play this Harlan County team coming off of a loss. lol. But I hope they wear them down.
I really like the way this colonel team is coming around. I don't know much about Harlan Co. but with all the hype surrounding them they may be just a little too much for the colonels at this point.
I hope Harlan isn't quite as good as the hype and Whitley can pull the upset.
Harlan County is 7-0. I don't think anyone has played them closer than 20 points. They just got finished winning a district game by 48 points. They beat Whitley twice last year and Whitley lost a lot more to graduation than Harlan County did.
I don't get how people expect it to be close.
Harlan County should win!!

Harlan has a lot of work to do on defense though. If Whitley does a lot of sweeps Whitley has a chance to knock off Harlan, They have had trouble defending them is the past couple weeks. Harlan has to improve on Defense to compete for a state title stronger teams will rip them apart and take there picnic basket.

Harlan 27 Whitley 19
Harlan Co. will take a tough road game.
Whitley Co. will make a game of it but the black bears come out on top.

HC - 34
WC - 22
Pages: 1 2 3