Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central @ Letcher Central 10/14/11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
Perry Central-46
Letcher Central-22
Perry - 34
Letcher - 17
Perry by a couple TD's. I would say 3+ but it's a bitch playing at Letcher!.lol
Should be a good game! IMO PCC will win in a close one. PCC 32-LCC 24
Perry by 2 touchdowns. Logan Johnson is apparently done for the season. My step mother in law told me that his doctors probably wont release him. Letcher will battle as they are still a good football team.
Pcc 42
lcc 14
Pcc 35
lcc 24
PCC by 3 tds
PCC 52
LCC 12:popcorn:
PCC by 4 TDs
Im with dust. I just dont think Letchers offense can make up for the HUGE loss of Johnson. We all know no one can stop PCC. ( Other then Rock ) So I think it might be over by halftime. Late scores from Letcher makes the final....

PCC 47
Letcher 20
With the loss of Johnson aka tim jr. i just dont see Letcher even coming close to PCC.

Commodores-58
Cougars-14
If Logan WAS playing:

Perry - 42
Letcher - 28

Since Logan ISN'T playing:

Perry - 42
Letcher - 14
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:We all know no one can stop PCC. ( Other then Rock ) So I think it might be over by halftime. Late scores from Letcher makes the final....
PCC 47
Letcher 20

Emergency room afternoon for LCC. As for nobody stopping PCC........They have not seen the filthy animals yet....
Bear_Paw Wrote:Emergency room afternoon for LCC. As for nobody stopping PCC........They have not seen the filthy animals yet....

I knew someone would bring up Harlan. We will cross that bridge when we get there. Yes you are top dog in the district.
PCC handily.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:I knew someone would bring up Harlan. We will cross that bridge when we get there. Yes you are top dog in the district.

Actually.....according to WYMT.....

Honestly I do not thing\k we are that much better than PCC or WC. I guess we'll see...The 5A teams from the west are another story.....Confusednicker:
Both will be good games I think. I think HC is a bit better then the other 2, however on any given night an upset by either team wouldnt be a total shocker.
Perry by about tree-fiddy
As I already stated. I cant wait to finally get to go to Letcher Co to see this amazing multi million dollar soccer facility they built. Im still surprised they would sink that kind of money into a soccer field. Rumor has it the football team is so bad OZ wont even let them practice on the soccer field anymore. I hope they dont make them play this game at Neon.
zaga_fan Wrote:Perry by about tree-fiddy

Confusednicker: I hate you!!