Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Garrard County 35, Bourbon County 34 (OT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
think u made a typo
I think it was

Garrard Co 35
Bourbon Co 34
congrats to GC
The game didn't end in a tie, BHS. :biggrin:

I'll fix it.
Congrats GC
How many yards did the Hopkins kid have?
I heard 185 yards on around 40 carries.
blitz43 Wrote:How many yards did the Hopkins kid have?

199 yards on 41 carries
I'm glad Garrard Co won.
old_school_hero Wrote:199 yards on 41 carries

Officially on KHSAA 39 carries for 207.
Hats off to both teams for playing their hearts out, look forward to the rematch in a few weeks, GO BC...
Professor7 Wrote:Hats off to both teams for playing their hearts out, look forward to the rematch in a few weeks, GO BC...

Would have to agree... Outstanding effort from both teams...Can't wait :popcorn:
Professor7 Wrote:Hats off to both teams for playing their hearts out, look forward to the rematch in a few weeks, GO BC...

The only way they will be a rematch is if BC finishes 3rd in that distict cause whoever finishes 2nd wont make it past the 2nd round.....
Only time will tell, I don't see BC losing the next 3 games, but weird things have happened before, I'm not counting BC out they are due for a big WIN soon!!!
wise1 Wrote:The only way they will be a rematch is if BC finishes 3rd in that distict cause whoever finishes 2nd wont make it past the 2nd round.....

By making this statement you feel that the #2 seed from district 5 would have to face a formidable opponent which is who?
wise1 Wrote:The only way they will be a rematch is if BC finishes 3rd in that distict cause whoever finishes 2nd wont make it past the 2nd round.....
Anything can happen on a Friday night, but my prediction is, that no matter how the
District standings turnout, it will be 2 teams from D5 in the regional Final. My 3 choices
will be Garrard, Bourbon and Powell. Two of these teams will meet in second round
knocking one out. The number 2 seed in D5 should make it to the regional final. The
Number 1 and 3 seeds should match up in the second round which will be an allout war
to get to the regional final.
Whoever the #2 seed from that district will go to Russell the 2nd round I believe and that equals a loss It doesn't matter which one of the 3 it is...
guess we will see, you giving Russell an awful alot of respect they put their pants on same way everybody else does, but thats why we play the game...
wise1 Wrote:Whoever the #2 seed from that district will go to Russell the 2nd round I believe and that equals a loss It doesn't matter which one of the 3 it is...
Let's see what happens this Friday. Russell and Lewis are tied for 1st in D6. This Friday
should decide #1 and #2 in D6. Then, you can look forward to meeting one of the D5
teams. Either way, Russell will get their shot, and I suspect that none of the D5 teams
care which one of them gets first shot. I still anticipate a D5 Regional Final. Just my
friendly opinion....
:Clap::thanks:
jw4914 Wrote:Let's see what happens this Friday. Russell and Lewis are tied for 1st in D6. This Friday
should decide #1 and #2 in D6. Then, you can look forward to meeting one of the D5
teams. Either way, Russell will get their shot, and I suspect that none of the D5 teams
care which one of them gets first shot. I still anticipate a D5 Regional Final. Just my
friendly opinion....

Would have to agree....
Congrats, Garrard. Gutsy moves in OT. Good calls though as they had trouble stopping Hopkins (as I think everyone does). Big Win.
wise1 Wrote:Whoever the #2 seed from that district will go to Russell the 2nd round I believe and that equals a loss It doesn't matter which one of the 3 it is...

Confusednicker:

I wondered when the Russell faithful would start in on this thread....doesn't surprise me, though. GC must have gotten your attention for you to jump on this thread and start in.....

Stay tuned....:popcorn: