Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Find out what celebrity you look most like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Go to http://www.myheritage.com and upload a photo of yourself to see what celebrity you look most like...
My results told me I look most like Jean-Claude Van Damme..havent ever been told that...but sure...I'll take that and run with it..haha
thats weird....im a dude and it said Anna Nicole Smith!!!Smile Smile
she must be uglier then i thought!!
Wellllllll here is mine. Can you see it?
who the heck is chad michael murray?
It said I looked like John travolta Smile
But can you dance QQ??
Im special i dont look like noone famous... It said no matches could be found.
I cant dance CTD... But I tell you what.. If that girl from wwf on dancing with the stars would dance with me then I would give it hell trying.. Smile
hahah i heard that lol..
Now your going to get in trouble QQ.
Crazytaxidriver chad micheal murray plays on the show one tree hill that comes on the wgn, and is on the new house of wax movie.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Crazytaxidriver chad micheal murray plays on the show one tree hill that comes on the wgn, and is on the new house of wax movie.

Isn't he that real ugly guy. Didn't he play in the movie mask when he was younger. Sorry about your luck CTD.

LMAO:lmao:
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Crazytaxidriver chad micheal murray plays on the show one tree hill that comes on the wgn, and is on the new house of wax movie.

Chad Michael Murray is HOT! I'm not seeing the remblance..lol..this thing is seriously flawed...lol...
CatDawg Wrote:Now your going to get in trouble QQ.

Yep in trouble and it's his birthday...lol...
thetribe Wrote:Wellllllll here is mine. Can you see it?

maybe a tiny bit of the facial structure but thats it...your are much much prettier than that celebrity...I'm not even sure who it is...

I've uploaded like 5 different pictures and got different responses on a few of them...I don't even know who some of the celebrities are...lol....
Too bad it said I look like David Schwimmer from "Friends"...He's only like my least favorite actor...Smile
Holy crap..I just ran it again with a picture that was like 100% different and David Schwimmer came up again...I'm bummed out pretty bad right now...
alfus21 Wrote:Holy crap..I just ran it again with a picture that was like 100% different and David Schwimmer came up again...I'm bummed out pretty bad right now...

Smile Would this be the guy? I couldn't stand him either.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:maybe a tiny bit of the facial structure but thats it...your are much much prettier than that celebrity...I'm not even sure who it is...

I've uploaded like 5 different pictures and got different responses on a few of them...I don't even know who some of the celebrities are...lol....

I don't think that I look like her. Perhaps we do have the same shaped face or something, I dunno. I only tried it with one picture and that one was the closest up to my face that I had. I don't know who she is and I know that I'm not prettier than her, but I really wasn't expecting to be either. lol
Supposivly I look like Monica Lewinsky.

I'm going to go kill my self now..
:Skull03:
I don't see it CC, don't sweat it.
Let me not forget to mention I as well "look" like:

Anne Frank and Salvidor Dali
Interesting...

I can't really see you looking like either of them but then again, I have sat and studied Anne Frank's to see if I could relate it.
Chad Micheal Murray is hot
It said I looked like Orlando Bloom, Kevin Bacon was also one of the options...

Between Bacon and Bloom were some current politcal guy that looks like a fool and some nazi dude..... Smile
Colin Farrell.........
Mine said I look like torqque. Smile
airball3 Wrote:Mine said I look like torqque. Smile
:thatsfunn
I got Alfred Hitchcock
Pages: 1 2