Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tigers 3 -Yankees 2 (ALDS - Game 5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final

Tigers Win Series 3-2

Tigers advance to the American League Championship Series
Thank God the stupid Yankees lost
Love seeing money lose to heart.
I love it when the Bankees lose!!!!!
LOVE seeing that the EVIL EMPIRE is out of it.
Haters can hate all they want - but congrats to the Tigers
So this breaks the chain where UK goes to the final 4 and Yankees goes to the world series. Sad
So I hear A-Rod choked?
Ballers Wrote:So this breaks the chain where UK goes to the final 4 and Yankees goes to the world series. Sad

Money can't buy everything. Yanks use all their money the same as UK uses theirs - so does this mean the Cats can't buy a championship :HitWall:
Aslan Wrote:So I hear A-Rod choked?

Does this astonish you?
It's not surprising. He is from Miami.
Stardust Wrote:Money can't buy everything. Yanks use all their money the same as UK uses theirs - so does this mean the Cats can't buy a championship :HitWall:

You should be roped up and dragged to Mexico by your toes for such blasphemy-like comments SD!
Aslan Wrote:It's not surprising. He is from Miami.

Speaking of choking..
I don't think there was a bigger choker than L.A last year against Dallas huh? Choked so hard they died in 4!
Ballers Wrote:You should be roped up and dragged to Mexico by your toes for such blasphemy-like comments SD!

Truth hurt??? :biggrin: I'm all in favor of spending money to buy championships! I don't care how you win them - JUST WIN THEM!!! And don't get caught doing something wrong!!!
Have to agree there. Cal might not be a liked guy but he's getting us there.
Haha. Confusednicker:

Yankees suck.
^ Well, maybe not suck, but not the best Wink
Ballers Wrote:Speaking of choking..
I don't think there was a bigger choker than L.A last year against Dallas huh? Choked so hard they died in 4!

The two straight championships beforehand eased the pain :p