Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co 5 Belfry 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A good win to end the regular season. I felt that LC came out very flat tonight but did enough to win this one. IMO the District tournament next week could be wide open. I know LC has ran the table this year in district play but as of late LC hasn't had the intensity they had earlier in the season. If the ladies from LC don't step their play up they could miss out on winning their first district championship in school history. Because I don't think that P-ville, P-Burg or JC is just going to let them have it with out a fight. Heck if Sheldon Clark would come out of that defense thing they do the hole game and actually play some offense they could surprise some body. Because they have some good players and fast forwards but they just seem to play prevent. Well looking forward to next week and would like to wish all the teams good luck. LC will play the winner of the JC Sheldon Clark game on Tuesday of next week at the JC field. GOOD LUCK and GO DAWGS
I totally agree!! LC needs to wake up and realize these other teams have gotten better and want that district win as much as they do. Playoff time anything can happen.....
Congrats LC