Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville middle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What was the score of the Paintsville/Leslie game
Dr. B Wrote:You are the one that had a problem with the officials not me so take your own advice and you can call conference director verify whatever makes you happy ole pal.

Let me make this clear to you because I think your head has been in the (pot and kettle) to long... LC did not throw the ball on the last drive.. lc had subs in too!! it was the third string FB that broke the 46yrd TD.. (third string) means he is not a starter, for all you simple minded folk that cant understand that... LC ran the ball right up the gut trying to get a first down... In no way was LC trying to score on that play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i guess everyone at JC had the "ASS"umption LC was trying too.

reality check: JC 8th is not a D1 collage team so please stop acting like it!!...yes they are a very good team and will win the big school side of the conference... Everyone here in LC considers it a great honor to even be considered as a worthy opponent... lmao really?!?!... I did not know the offer was on the table/or do I have anything to do with who LC plays.. please stop acting like LC is scared to play.. ive said it before and ill say it again LC or paintsville could give any team in the confrence a game!!

I have nothing but respect for your program you all have good teams yr in and yr out. i wish everyone at JC the best of luck in the future.

Hey hotshot, just got home from the semi-final game where the Tigers handed Leslie a butt kicking. Your supposed 3rd string guy played every play from the start until I left. He lined up at fullback or receiver where he was thrown to or run behind. He was a factor on defense, that is when your guys could catch the Tiger ball carrier. He handled kick off duty and was a captain. Either he is the most improved player in the history of middle school football or someone lied about the Johnson Central game. Guess the answer was as obvious as who was the best team tonight.
Hey Thomcat the boy you're attempting to call out, one of the captains was not wearing the # the night they played Johnson County!
Pages: 1 2