Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's is or Where is everyones fav place or thing to do in Tenn?
I love Nashville Tennessee..Lots of cool clubs, and great places to eat..Always good entertainment...
I've been to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge a few times.. it's a fun trip for a weekend.. I went to Knoxville to baksetball camp at UT but I really didn't get to see the city much but they campus was nice... I may be going to Nashville for the SEC tourny soon Big Grin
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I've been to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge a few times.. it's a fun trip for a weekend..

Im going outside of Pigeon Forge this weekend so I'll prolly see alot of these too citys. Anyone know any good stores around there cuz i gotta get a bday present?
There's an Outlet Mall in Sevierville... they have some nice stores... and if they're a Vols fan go to Hounddogs.. it's close to the Outlet Mall
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:There's an Outlet Mall in Sevierville... they have some nice stores... and if they're a Vols fan go to Hounddogs.. it's close to the Outlet Mall

We looked for Hounddogs last time we were down there and couldn't find it... lol I need a new Tenn hoodie ...
On the way in.. you turn left at the red light before the Outlet Mall... there's a Wal Mart to the right at the Red Light.. it's right behind Fuddruckers in a small shopping center
Cool but i bet we still wont find it.
gatlinburg
Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge is Really fun! Fishing, Shopping, Go-Carts, Putt putt, Dining out !