Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Match-ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no idea if any of these teams play each other in the regular season but they may play in district or regional tournaments. Sorry if I get the spelling wrong.

Zach Davis vs Jaysean Paige
Matt Day vs Zach Davis
Jaysean Paige vs Matt Day
Dalton Cornett vs Bobby Fraley
Kyle Huff vs Jordan Olinger
Jordan Olinger vs Matt Day
Hobert Asher vs Matt Day
Matt Day vs Chris Hudson
Chris Hudson vs Jaysean Paige
Hobert Asher vs Corey Stewart

If I haven't named a match-up that you want to see post it.

Personally, I am wanting to see the Zach Davis vs Jaysean Paige game.

:beavis:
Jaysean-Zach Davis
Hobert Asher-Dalton Cornett
Kyle huff-Jordan olinger
Braxton Beverly-cameron justice
Dalton Cornett-corey Stewart
Bj combs-Jaysean Paige
Matt day-Hobert Asher
Zach Davis-chris hudson
Matt day-Kyle huff
What u think?
baller35 Wrote:Jaysean-Zach Davis
Hobert Asher-Dalton Cornett
Kyle huff-Jordan olinger
Braxton Beverly-cameron justice
Dalton Cornett-corey Stewart
Bj combs-Jaysean Paige
Matt day-Hobert Asher
Zach Davis-chris hudson
Matt day-Kyle huff
What u think?

Totally forgot about this one. It will be a great match-up and a great game as well.
I think the matchups will be going by what they do offensively and if their team wins. This entire list hasn't shown the ability or the capacity to want to play defense. They wouldn't care if the other person scored as long as they get to score the next trip down. Matchups should be considered not only scoring but having enough pride to not let your man score. These players are not known for that.
Really good match ups..the season isn't that far away cant wait to see.
watched zach dennis play the cornett kid an the fraley kid an IMO dennis got the best of both by far
Watched who?
I honestly just want to see Jaysean vs. anyone at this point, just to see him play. The initial list on here is a good one, lots of good battles.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I honestly just want to see Jaysean vs. anyone at this point, just to see him play. The initial list on here is a good one, lots of good battles.

Well since this seems to be ONE-on-ONE thread which has very little to do with a basketball game.

No one in this region is a match-up for Jaysean Paige. But basketball is a team game and Knott County is the best match for Perry Central..
I hope I get the chance to see Jaysean play at some point this season.
ekff Wrote:Well since this seems to be ONE-on-ONE thread which has very little to do with a basketball game.

No one in this region is a match-up for Jaysean Paige. But basketball is a team game and Knott County is the best match for Perry Central..

Well I meant any one person on any opposing team. I guess i'll have to be more concise next time. :igiveup: But I do agree with the bolded.