Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lions 34 - Cowboys 30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure that my day can get any better! Steelers lose! Browns lose! Cowboys lose! BENGALS WIN!!!!:devilflam

Lions have now won 12 straight games - I ask again, are they the best team in football!
Ouch, tough loss for the Cowboys. They were most of the game and 17-0 at one point.

I admit, I wasnt sold on the Lions as being a top team in the league but this proves they are. I wish Coach Swartz would have never left Tennessee.
Between the Cowboys, UK, and Perry Central's performance last week, I think I am almost done with football.
Is that 12 straight games total or 12 straight regular seasons games?
^ I LMAO on that comment. I won't give you any more crap about the Cowboys - this week that is Wink
LWC Wrote:Is that 12 straight games total or 12 straight regular seasons games?

12 straight games
Stardust Wrote:^ I LMAO on that comment. I won't give you any more crap about the Cowboys - this week that is Wink

Leave me alone about my Steelers and Browns! Please. lol

Cowboys blow HUGE lead. This makes my day a little better.
^ So when you think about the Steelers tonight in bed, and you know you will, just remember that Dusty WON'T be Wink lol - JK
If they would get rid of romo they would be a much better team.... TRADE HIM
Tony Romo is the is a sack of shit and he sucks lol
Stardust Wrote:^ So when you think about the Steelers tonight in bed, and you know you will, just remember that Dusty WON'T be Wink lol - JK

Weirdest post ever by you Dust. lol
Quote:Tony Romo is the is a sack of shit and he sucks lol

^ So you like him Wink
Stardust Wrote:^ So you like him Wink

Not at all I think he is one of the worst Qbs in the league
Romo's ability to throw pick 6's and absolutely choke in the 4th quarter is uncanny.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Not at all I think he is one of the worst Qbs in the league

Most overrated QB ever if you ask me.
CardinalAlum Wrote:Not at all I think he is one of the worst Qbs in the league

geauxtigers75 Wrote:Romo's ability to throw pick 6's and absolutely choke in the 4th quarter is uncanny.

GOD - I Hope they don't get rid of him - I LOVE HIM:biglmao:
Stardust Wrote:^ So when you think about the Steelers tonight in bed, and you know you will, just remember that Dusty WON'T be Wink lol - JK

:problem:

I heard an announcer say, "The Lion's best offense is Tony Romo." LOL!
^ lmao!!!
Yay go Lions! Even though they're in the same division as my Bears...

I have wanted them to come back so we could beat them back down for a long, long time now.

Also, the Cowboys suck.
vundy33 Wrote:Yay go Lions! Even though they're in the same division as my Bears...

I have wanted them to come back so we could beat them back down for a long, long time now.

Also, Tony Romo sucks.

Fixed your post for you.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Fixed your post for you.

Haha!
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Fixed your post for you.

lol, no you didn't. The COWBOYS, a team, a unit, suck. There defense also exists, too. They have running backs for a reason. Ya can't put every single thing that goes wrong on Tony Romo..lol.

But, he does suck.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, no you didn't. The COWBOYS, a team, a unit, suck. There defense also exists, too. They have running backs for a reason. Ya can't put every single thing that goes wrong on Tony Romo..lol.

But, he does suck.

That's all I was looking for. :biggrin: Defense was pretty good, in the first half.
Stardust Wrote:I'm not sure that my day can get any better! Steelers lose! Browns lose! Cowboys lose! BENGALS WIN!!!!:devilflam

Lions have now won 12 straight games - I ask again, are they the best team in football!

I believe my PACKERS hold that title.
Anytime the Cowboys lose is a good day for me
^ Can ditto that. Yesterday was a great day for me! Wink
I said it in a pre-season post on here and ill say it again..These Lions Are Forreal!!!!!
Looks like Tony Romo needs to take his talent to south beach. There will be a big party for him as soon as he signs but never shows up in the 4th quarter.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Leave me alone about my Steelers and Browns! Please. lol

Cowboys blow HUGE lead. This makes my day a little better.
How many teams do you have?!
Football24 Wrote:I said it in a pre-season post on here and ill say it again..These Lions Are Forreal!!!!!

Me too.
I remember people saying the same thing about dirk, He may pull it together one year.
Pages: 1 2