Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley @ Prestonburg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who ya got ?
P'Burg - 35
Shelby Valley - 20
Well I would love for Valley to win since i am from Valley, but only way they can is to not have any stupid mistake and limit there turnover

P-burg 28
SV 14
Barring a miracle for SV, Prestonsburg wins and it should be easy.
Valley keeps on getting better. Coach Stepp is a real classy guy, and has work hard with the boys and the school.
Prestonsburg bounces back from a tough loss.

Pburg 42
SV 21
Blackcats by 4 td's
Blackcats 40
SV 13
'Burg, fast and hard.
Prestonburg 24-10
Prestonsburg by 3 TD's
Pburg 42-12
Prestonsburg
Blackcats bounce back in this one!
Blackcats..
Prestonsburg by alot.
blackcats...BIG.... this wont be a low scoring game SV is good yes , but pburg could have a running clock in this one if they want
P'burg bounces back in a big way 49-13.
P-burg-42
SV-16
If SV can run the ball with sucess and not turn the ball over , they can make it close SV is as good if not better than Betsy Layne. But with this game being at P-burg I'll say SV-22 P-burg-44. With it being close for a while.
Blackcats by at least 28 points but it will be nice to see Aaron Stepp back at his Alma Mater
It will be close for a while but the blackcats will pull away in the 2nd half and cruise to the win. Ill say pburg 40-14
Not a good time for the Wildcats to be catching Prestonsburg. The Blackcats just coming off an extremely poor showing against Hazard should be looking for payback.

(side note - To my recollection, Prestonsburg is undefeated when a game thread has the town name misspelled in the subject line. shelbyvalley02 is trying it again. Wink )

:Clap:
Pburg 44 shelby 17 i hope!
oneijoe Wrote:Not a good time for the Wildcats to be catching Prestonsburg. The Blackcats just coming off an extremely poor showing against Hazard should be looking for payback.

(side note - To my recollection, Prestonsburg is undefeated when a game thread has the town name misspelled in the subject line. shelbyvalley02 is trying it again. Wink )

:Clap:

lol. It is THAT kind of perception and attention to detail that makes oneijoe a classic.

I like Coach Stepp, and remember him well from his Prestonsburg days. I think he can build a solid program at SV, but it will take some time.

Prestonsburg wins this one.

On a side note...how long has it been since Prestonsburg has lost 2 home games in a season???
I'd say the Blackcats will name the score in this one.

P-burg-45
SV-12
cat86 Wrote:...

On a side note...how long has it been since Prestonsburg has lost 2 home games in a season???

Ask and ye shall receive... Prestonsburg had 2 home losses in 2006. Of course, '05 and '06 were -really- bad years for the Blackcats.

:Sad04:
Alpha_Male Wrote:If SV can run the ball with sucess and not turn the ball over , they can make it close SV is as good if not better than Betsy Layne. But with this game being at P-burg I'll say SV-22 P-burg-44. With it being close for a while.

are you serious hahaha
P-Burg will be ready to play after coming off an embarrasing loss to Hazard. P-Burg wins by 4+ tds.
pburg
Pages: 1 2