Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: George Rogers Clark at Lafayette 10/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
lafayette by 14 easy they are coming together as a team. watch out for this team and ryle
Lafayette is playing really good football right now. GRC has alot of injuries and lost thier last 4 games.

Will the Generals be able to stop Pokey Harris?
Will the Cardinals be able to stop Bubba Johnson?
Hefty Lefty Wrote:Will the Cardinals be able to stop Bubba Johnson?
With 4 defenseive starters out last week ( not sure on their status this week yet)....I don't think so.
Lafayette by 6 TDs
Lafayette by two td's.
Lafayette should win this one.
Lafayette by 3 TD's
Lafayette has only scored more than 28 pts twice this season. Their offense seems like it struggles at times? They dont seem like to me the type of team that is going to score enough to beat someone by 4 TD's or more very often. Their defense however, has held every opponent theyve played(except Owensboro) to that particular teams lowest amount or 2nd lowest amount of points scored for the whole season. Shutout Henry Clay, held Lex Cath to 21, held Bryan Station to 19, etc...

I will say that I think Lafayette wins this game by 14. Ill say 27-13 Generals.
Going with the Generals.
blue1424 Wrote:Lafayette should win this one.

Your prediction was better than the rest.

Lafayette 22
GRC 19
Makes Harlan County's win agains GRC look a little better......
Bear_Paw Wrote:Makes Harlan County's win agains GRC look a little better......

Yes it does. Harlan Co is one of my new favorite teams. Hope you all go far in the playoffs!!!!
Gold Charger Wrote:Your prediction was better than the rest.

Lafayette 22
GRC 19
How did Pokey Harris do in this game?
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:How did Pokey Harris do in this game?

Harris rushed for 138 yards and threw for 84 more.
Harris carried the ball 35 times. He had to play QB and RB and punt return. Lafayette refused to kick to him and several time did a onside kick.
Personally I belive we are better when he is in the "wildcat" .

Thanks for asking. Super great kid on and off the field. If you havn't seen him play baseball...he is outstanding there too. Should get a scholly in either sport. Also good basketball player. Just hasn't played the last two year becasue of all the talent GRC has had. Hope he goes out this year.

Keep me updated on the Black bears!!
Somebody should be asking how Bubba Johnson did instead? Bubba had 140 rushing, 160 receiving and 3 TD's!!!