Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville at Fairview 10/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
This one will get ugly early. I just hope the young Tigers stay healthy and play an injury-free game.

Fairview - 56
Pville - 6
Fairview wins. Running clock.
Oops. Looks like a rough game ahead for Paintsville. Good Luck Tigers! I wish no injuries for either side.
This on will be bad for the Tigers

Fairview 58

Paintsville 14
Fairview by 28.
Fairview by 5 td's
I'm not sure Paintsville could beat Jenkins.....
Fairview- 55
Paintsville- 13
Fairview by 28
Fairview 69-6
Bear_Paw Wrote:I'm not sure Paintsville could beat Jenkins.....

Paintsville did beat Jenkins?

As for this game Kinner told the players that they are going to go out and have fun in this game.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Paintsville did beat Jenkins?

As for this game Kinner told the players that they are going to go out and have fun in this game.

There's no fun in losing :moon:

It's statements like these that describe the mindset of Paintsville sports at the moment. As long as we have fun and there are no problems then it'll all be okay. I don't know about this current bunch butto if you have any competitive bone in your body, there is no fun in getting your brains kicked in week after week. Winning is what it's all about. It seems as though the football program has forgotten how to do that and things need to change quick or there won't be a football program much longer.

Therein lies the problem.
Didn't someone once say "Winning Isn't Everything But What Else Is There"?:biggrin: Someone told me this AM that the Tigers/Greyhounds were tied for last place in A football. My,my,my "Say It Ain't so Joe". Please tell me this is not correct.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Didn't someone once say "Winning Isn't Everything But What Else Is There"?:biggrin: Someone told me this AM that the Tigers/Greyhounds were tied for last place in A football. My,my,my "Say It Ain't so Joe". Please tell me this is not correct.

I doubt that.

Btw I didnt say I agreed with what the coach said. Personally I think If this bunch would play hard then we could be alot better than we are right now.
Fairview
everybody Fairview has played this year is on the verge of colapse. Their first actual game will be Next Friday.
PTF is so funny, he teters on the fence with his comments all the time. I will give him credit for "sometimes" trying to be upbeat about the Tigers. The only problem with him is, when you call him on something, he starts back peddling.
Faiview wins 45-13.
Fairview by 4 TDs
In Dave cantrells ratings paintsville is tied for last place with Paris and Caverna. All three have a 0.1 rating. Fairview wins by 4 or 5 touchdowns
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:Didn't someone once say "Winning Isn't Everything But What Else Is There"?:biggrin: Someone told me this AM that the Tigers/Greyhounds were tied for last place in A football. My,my,my "Say It Ain't so Joe". Please tell me this is not correct.

Lynn Camp has the worst record in 1A at 0-6. Paris and Jenkins are tied for the second worst at 1-5 and 0-4 in their region. Personally,I do not think that Lynn Camp is the worst team in 1A. I think they have played a good schedule and would rip Jenkins and Paris a new one. But that's JMO.