Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dixie Heights at Campbell County 10/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and Why?
campbell is to good for dixie
Campbell County
The realist in me says Dixie, but they have their troubles against good defenses. I'm still saying Dixie, but I'm pulling for the Camels to shock NKY.
^ It would shock me - BUT, I hope you are right Wink
Dixie wins this game in a high scoring affair.
^ If there is a high score, then the Camels get crushed. Camels do not score a lot of points!
Dixie Heights
This game is actually being played on 10/7 according to the KHSAA website. You've got several games on here with the wrong date, Stardust. Might be some angry fans come morning.:eyeroll::biggrin:
Dixie has the talent and should win but the Camels have heart and I hope they remain undefeated in 6A. It would be nice to be able to find my way home to Alexandria from Erlanger following the pyre of a Colonel Crash and Burn
Dixie.
Can you dig it? Wrote:This game is actually being played on 10/7 according to the KHSAA website. You've got several games on here with the wrong date, Stardust. Might be some angry fans come morning.:eyeroll::biggrin:

Just checking to see if people really pay attention Wink No, looks like I had a cut & paste issue
Stardust Wrote:^ If there is a high score, then the Camels get crushed. Camels do not score a lot of points!

It looks like Campbell Cty finally found some offense. The wheels have fallen off for Dixie and it is in need of some serious changes at the end of the year.
^ Missed that and am as shocked as anyone that the Camels scored that many points! You called the High Scoring part, just that Dixie didn't do their part