Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott High @ Grant Co. 10/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who should win Scott High or Grant Co. This game could likely decide who makes the play-offs and who doesnt!
scott county by 36
Grant by 14!
grant by 21!
grant by 21!!!
its scott high not county
Scott High is not a very good football team but neither are Waggoner or Greenup, They do have a guy at head coach that was a defensive coordinator for G-town College and won a national championship there. The braves just gave up a record 74 points against South Oldham. They must forget that game and get ready to play Scott or they will be in trouble this week. I think this is a huge game if they have hopes of making the playoffs. Conner, who beat South Oldham by 3+ scores last week and Cooper who beat Conner last night are still on the braves schedule.
Scott is better than Grant. I saw Grant play and they can't stop what little that Scott has. Scott wins this big, even as bad as Scott is!
jt#73, this is derek lol stop pulling for your own team! haha but anyway i think Grant will win. they need this game as a comeback from playing south. im saying Grant co. 28-14
I going with Scott on this one. Scott is down this year but they are better what people think. They need this win!!! This should be a good game. Good luck to both Teams!!
SH-28
GC-17
Scott wins by 24.
Scott easily
Hardcor3219 Wrote:jt#73, this is derek lol stop pulling for your own team! haha but anyway i think Grant will win. they need this game as a comeback from playing south. im saying Grant co. 28-14

gc 35-7
Grant did have a set back this week. Overall, they have improved a little bit each game. They will continue to work hard. They deserve more respect than they have been given. They are a group of KIDS starting from scratch trying to improve their program for themselves and their coaches!
Grant wins. I've watched these guys since the Campbell county scrimmage. They are a totally new team since then. The score against south doesn't tell how Grant was beating south like a drum the first quarter. BUT, it does take 4 quarters to win a football game. On the other hand, I believe if they had started the season playing they have been AND for the whole game, they are 6-0, IMO. This Friday is going to be big for grant and they are going to come out hot. They're dieing for and needing that first district win.