Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne VS. Pike Central 12/17/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Betsy Layne has been playing great i think they will beat Pike County
Pike Central is just too strong.
pike central wins in a barn burner...it will be a close one i believe...after lowe getting hurt at pburg, pc has been playing too well as a team to be stopped by BL right now...i cant see it happeneing
bl by 2
Call me crazy, but I see PCC as the number one team in the region right now. I see them over BL by at least 15
PCC they got lowe thats enough said
Pike Central by 17
BL by 4.....They've been playing with a lot of heart lately
"#_4" Wrote:Pike Central by 17

Huge order to fill for the Hawks. The only way PCC will beat Betsy Layne by 17 is if their good ol' friend Jim Clark is calling the game, and that's pretty much a given in the nest. Betsy Layne in a close one.
Pike Central by 3 BL is goin to have to get Brandon Kidd the ball on the inside if they want to have a chance...
I'm going to go with BL. They don't just have 1 superstar that everyone has to focus on. They have several players that step up and pull their weight. They have 4 players avg. double figures. I say good team ball wins out in this one and the Bobcats get a win.
PC wins easily...
My Boys at Central Will beat Betsy Layne by 25 and Lowe will score 38 or more
Brad Lowe is the man i look for the hawks to win this 1 by 10+