Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co. 40 Sheldon Clark 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Job Dawgs
Congrats dawgs.
congrats to LC
Congrats Bulldogs
Does this loss make SC 0-5?
::Famous:: Wrote:Does this loss make SC 0-5?
I think they are 0-7
Congrats Lawrence!
Congrats to the Bulldogs on big win tonight. Travel to Pike Central next week. I would have considered the Bulldogs the slight favorite in this game.

Tough season so far for Sheldon Clark. Cards host East Ridge next week in what seems to be a good opportunity for a win.

Good Luck to both teams !!!
Over 100 yards in penalties for the Bulldogs..otherwise the score would be much.. different the Dawgs cost themselves about 16 points just from all the penalties given up in the game..going to need to do some line work in practice..before the Pike Central Game....
Congrats LC
Congrats Dawgs!
Congrats Dawgs! Poor, poor Cards! Sounds like a rough season in Inez.
I got this one wrong. Nice win Dawgs!
Congrats LC. I really was expecting SC to get their first win tonight.

Ahh, I've been wrong before. lol
In all fairness sc had some penalties that cost them.Proud of the dawgs mental toughness though they just grind and keep on coming.there is no quit in this team no matter what.
Man things fell apart for SC, they're horrible. Go from a game or two away from the state championship game just a couple years ago to 0-7...

Heck, the ER-SC game next week should be exciting, lolol.
Lawrence once again had several drive stalling penalties on offense and a roughing the kicker penalty that led to an SC score. It is to late in the season to be having so many false starts and illegal shifts on offense. This is what has been keeping the defense on the field so much. On the bright side there were no delay of game penalty from coaching indecision. The defense, after some early adjustments, was able to contain a very explosive #7.
Congrats to Coach Cecil and the Dawgs.
It's a GOOD win anytime we beat those guys in Inez!! :biggrin: Congrats Dawgs!! :Clap:
Congrats Lawrence County!