Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lewis County 20 Mason County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wow, to see what this Royals team has accomplished after such high preseason rankings is surprising and the reason why you should pay no attention to HS rankings
wow congrats lewis!
congrats to LC
Congrats Lewis County!
Wow, thought Mason would at least score.
9/30/2011 Lewis Co. 20 Mason Co. 0
Mason Co. 0 0 0 0 0
Lewis Co. 7 0 7 6 20
Scoring summary:
L--Jarrett Parker 40 pass Levi Clark (Wes Barnett kick); L--Parker 39 pass from Clark (Barnett kick); L--Mason Thurman 4 run (kick failed).
Records: Lewis Co. 4-2,Mason Co. 2-5.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1ZX7l1xb7
This has got to be a awesome feeling for all of the Lewis Co fans. GREAT job!
Big win for Lewis co.! Congrats!
Is Vanceburg still on the map or did they burn it down last night?
Wow. Did Mason have Black playing?
Black was injured in the second quarter. And to the Mason player that called the Lewis players "inbred" before the game, well, those "inbreds" gave you all a Royal ass kickin'!
LClion4life Wrote:Black was injured in the second quarter. And to the Mason player that called the Lewis players "inbred" before the game, well, those "inbreds" gave you all a Royal ass kickin'!

When did this happen...explain more. First I had heard of this.
He posted it on twitter and a lot of Lewis players seen it and the Mason players were still saying it during the game.
Well with Black injured I can see how Lewis pulled it off.. He was the only dynamic player they had left since Harris went down. Mason wouldve won if he hadnt gotten hurt.
LClion4life Wrote:He posted it on twitter and a lot of Lewis players seen it and the Mason players were still saying it during the game.
Thanks for the info.
And Mason Co fans wonder why others dislike them.....:eyeroll:

TRUESTATECHAMP Wrote:Well with Black injured I can see how Lewis pulled it off.. He was the only dynamic player they had left since Harris went down. Mason wouldve won if he hadnt gotten hurt.

:popcorn:
Congrats Lewis Co.
TRUESTATECHAMP Wrote:Well with Black injured I can see how Lewis pulled it off.. He was the only dynamic player they had left since Harris went down. Mason wouldve won if he hadnt gotten hurt.

You're kidding me, right? Come on. Give our defense more credit than that. Black played MC's first two possessions and they still didn't score any points. How can you say one guy would have made a 21 point difference? Especially with the defense Lewis has been playing lately.