Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Campbell County 6 Simon Kenton 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final score.
Did this game start early?
Stardust can celebrate tonight! Didn't see this one coming.
^ FINALL!

No, it was a 7:00 start. The first half ended at 7:49! Both teams ran the ball, and probably were not a total 15 pass attempts between both teams.

Wo0-hoo, Camels will not have to go to Trinity for the 1st round!!!! :-)
:CheerleadNice going Camels.
:letsparty
^ NKY, better watch your house - because Alexandria may be burning tonight Wink
Stardust Wrote:^ FINALL!

No, it was a 7:00 start. The first half ended at 7:49! Both teams ran the ball, and probably were not a total 15 pass attempts between both teams.

Wo0-hoo, Camels will not have to go to Trinity for the 1st round!!!! :-)

I am very proud of this team. This team could have said we are 0 - 5 and just have given up on their season but they haven't. They have worked hard day in and day out which speaks volumes to the boys and the coaches.

CCHS needs to do their jobs and keep playing hard. The season is far from over and Trinity could STILL be in play.
Stardust Wrote:^ NKY, better watch your house - because Alexandria may be burning tonight Wink
The boys are going to be roudy out in the county huh
CTCX_14 Wrote:I am very proud of this team. This team could have said we are 0 - 5 and just have given up on their season but they haven't. They have worked hard day in and day out which speaks volumes to the boys and the coaches.

CCHS needs to do their jobs and keep playing hard. The season is far from over and Trinity could STILL be in play.

The attitude with the Boys this whole week was very possitive and they did not act like they were 0-5. Just believing you can win is 1/2 the battle
Simon was held under 90 yards of offense in the game. :notbad:

Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom:are there going to be storm clouds forming out in Independence?
^ Camels D was very good tonight
Stardust Wrote:^ Camels D was very good tonight

Took the words right out of my mouth. I thought CCHS defense was very good tonight. Offense still has a little ways to go but they are getting better.
A win is a win... good job camels!!!

btw, 5th place in the district goes down to western ky for the 1st round of the playoffs, most likely playing Marshall County. better save that gas and food bill

:kneel:
toussaints Wrote:A win is a win... good job camels!!!

btw, 5th place in the district goes down to western ky for the 1st round of the playoffs, most likely playing Marshall County. better save that gas and food bill

:kneel:

Where did you see this? Even the Coaches have said Trinity....
9/30/2011
Campbell Co. 6 Simon Kenton 0

Simon Kenton 0 0 0 0 0
Campbell Co. 0 0 6 0 0
Scoring summary:
C--Tyler Durham 1 run (kick failed).
Records: Campbell Co. 1-5; Simon Kenton 3-3.

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/08/17/13961...z1ZX4nakjr
Congrats to the Camels.
Stardust Wrote:Where did you see this? Even the Coaches have said Trinity....

He is wrong stardust. The fifth place team from district six becomes the fourth seed in district 2 which play district 4 in the playoffs which is where trinity is. Therefor last place team here will in fact play trinity in first round.
good job camels
neerfan Wrote:He is wrong stardust. The fifth place team from district six becomes the fourth seed in district 2 which play district 4 in the playoffs which is where trinity is. Therefor last place team here will in fact play trinity in first round.

yes i am wrong, i read the wrong year
WOW!! I was not expecting this at all!! Way to go Camels!!
neerfan Wrote:He is wrong stardust. The fifth place team from district six becomes the fourth seed in district 2 which play district 4 in the playoffs which is where trinity is. Therefor last place team here will in fact play trinity in first round.

Not exactly who either team wants to go and face unless it's the only way for either of us to go see the #1 team in the country. I don't know about you, but if I'm going to get to see Trinity play, I'd rather it be on television instead of blowing out either of our teams. Camels have no one-upped the Pioneers, but I still think this District is so weak, that there could be three 3-2 and two 2-3 record teams.
sk was cheated i saw spiderman knock their ball down it just not fair . well their one excused they cant use