Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Terry Francona out as Red Sox Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Terry Francona has told his staff that he will not return to the Boston Red Sox

Per Sports Xpress facebook
huge loss for the Bo Sox
Say it ain't so, Tito!!
The Sox lose their only manager to win them a World Series(2) in the last 90ish years.
Wwwooowww
As a Yankees fan, I am happy with this. If anything, Francona knew how to beat the Yanks. With Francona likely in Chicago with the White Sox, at least the Yanks would not have to worry about him for as many games
Tito, I'll be gladly to welcome you with open arms to come to Cincy!

Francona is a class act and a proving winner, won over 90 games 6 times in Boston. I understand this last month was a horrible month for the Red Sox as they choked big time, but I was shocked to see them part ways.
The Sox choking had nothing to do with Francona. He can't throwit, catch it or hit it for them. This was a shocker. I would say that they're are many teams that would welcome him with open arms!
MVP2 Wrote:Tito, I'll be gladly to welcome you with open arms to come to Cincy!

Francona is a class act and a proving winner, won over 90 games 6 times in Boston. I understand this last month was a horrible month for the Red Sox as they choked big time, but I was shocked to see them part ways.

I ditto your sentiment for Francona to come to Cincy - but then again, I'd take my tee-ball coach to come in over Dusty
Could this be the start of... the curse of Francona?
one hell of a run Tito