Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne 38 - Paintsville 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bobcats have the Greatest FANS...Thanks YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
congrats to betsylayne
Congrats Bobcats!
Best wishes for your program in the future, Paintsville. I can remember some of your teams of old.
MtnHSFootballFan Wrote:Best wishes for your program in the future, Paintsville. I can remember some of your teams of old.

We will be back it just takes time.
whats the difference between a bobcat and a tiger.. winning.
Congrats Betsy Lane!
jbhatfield Wrote:whats the difference between a bobcat and a tiger.. winning.
Maybe this year but look back at the records and BL cant even compair to the history and tradition of Paintsville.
Jon419 Wrote:Maybe this year but look back at the records and BL cant even compair to the history and tradition of Paintsville.

I just leave them be they might have this year and one more decent year but then itll be back to normal for Betsy Layne.
I think your wrong tigerfan. They have 5 seniors and 3 juniors, the team is made up of soph, and freshman so I think they will be alright for years to come. Not to mention turf is coming!
Jon419 Wrote:Maybe this year but look back at the records and BL cant even compair to the history and tradition of Paintsville.

I was looking at the individual records today and Mike Minix of Paintsville is still on the list with several different records from 50 years ago or so. Paintsville and Prestonsburg used to make fireworks around Halloween every year without gunpowder.
good and important win for bl. yeah pville isnt as great as they use to be but its still paintsville.
i would personally like to see bl play a bit higher of competition, not to see them loose but to see how they match up and where they are

disagre with the pburg commentsConfusedingleparConfusedingleparConfusedinglepar
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:We will be back it just takes time.
PTF I am truly envious of your optimistic nature. I only wish the best for the Tigers. When you speak constantly of bad officials and breaks going the other way it truly does not have anything going game after game. Now you speak to future times. Would that be 6,8 10 years? I am sorry but things seem to be going down instead of up. I truly have no fingers to point and sincerely hope the Tigers can at least stay close to Dist. Foes and win that Berea game. The end might somehow be a start. Someone mentioned "The Missile" I will say "The Brugh Crew".Mike Minnix,Jim Conley,Tony Mays, Joey Couch,Basil Mullins , John Porter and many more. Gee how those guys could play. That was Tiger football presented by the Brugh Crew. Yes these guys were exceptional but were developed. Whatever please don't let anyone blame the players. These guys really are not bad athletes. Perhaps there needs to be more of them and less external interference. Good luck Tigers
and keep your heads up.
i was at the game for the first half. from what i saw the tigars drove the ball all the way down the field inside the bl 40. after turning the ball over thay just flat out gave up! cant blame the coaches for that . and mr charlie you are correct,pville has tallent what thay lack is hart, and that can,t be tought. all negative talk from parents and fans about coaching only hurts the program .just my thoughts! pick your heads up tigars and have some fun.
heritage Wrote:i was at the game for the first half. from what i saw the tigars drove the ball all the way down the field inside the bl 40. after turning the ball over thay just flat out gave up! cant blame the coaches for that . and mr charlie you are correct,pville has tallent what thay lack is hart, and that can,t be tought. all negative talk from parents and fans about coaching only hurts the program .just my thoughts! pick your heads up tigars and have some fun.

You say to stop negativity and you make a negative comment and say the kids have no heart. I don't agree with getting on here and blaming the kids.
im not trying to bash the kids im only saying that the coaches can only do so much thay cant get on the field and play for the kids,you cant tell me that you didn,t see a team just flat out give up .so you tell me who is to blame.
All I can say is you got to set your kids up for success. I got many examples of what I didn't like in just the last ball game. I wont list them because their is enough negativity around town. No point in adding any fuel to that fire on this message board. I still disagree with you on blaming the players and will end it at that.
Pages: 1 2