Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: FreakNasty's 10th region power poll 2/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's do it....

This Week

1. Pendleton Co. (22-2)-Highlands coming up on the 18th will be an interesting game...

2. Clark Co. (17-7)-Great win at the Fieldhouse against Mason last Friday night, Lafayette coming up tommorrow night...

3. Mason Co. (17-8)-Get a rematch with Pendleton coming up on the 24th, tough loss at home against GRC last Friday...

4. Bishop Brossart (15-9)-Lets not jump off a bridge yet, (I did have thoughts of dropping them to sixth, but I still think they are fourth best...

5. Harrison Co. (11-10)-At home against Mason tommorrow night will be critical, you still dont know what team your really going to get.....

6. Bourbon Co. (13-9)-4 game winning streak, should win out before their very important first round district game against Montgomery at home on the 28th....

7. Campbell Co. (8-13)-I think the 10th goes in phases, there is the top 3 (PC, GRC, MC), then the next tier (Brossart, Harrison, Bourbon), then we get to Campbell, Scott, and Montgomery...

8. Montgomery Co. (14-10)-They move up almost by default......

9. Scott (12-11)-They haven't won a game since Janurary 12, and while I think they have more talent than Montgomery, I cannot justify keeping them at #8....

10. Silver Grove (14-9)-The Grove or St. Pat? Take your pick. Tiebreaker on Silver Grove's victory earlier in the year, but the spot easily could go to St. Pat.....

Last Week

1. Pendleton Co. (21-2)-Quality region wins against Scott and Harrison keep them way ahead in this weeks poll....

2. Mason Co. (16-7)-Beat a quality Brossart team in Cold Spring, they deserve to move up a couple spots....

3. Clark Co. (15-7)-Tough loss to Holmes drops them down a spot, will get a chance to regain #2 spot tommorrow night in the Fieldhouse...

4. Bishop Brossart (15-7)-Loss in the All "A" final along with a disappointing effort against Mason drops them down a spot....

5. Harrison Co. (10-10)-Loss at home against PC, but nice win against Boone....

6. Bourbon Co. (11-9)-Decent district win on the road against Montgomery moves them up one.....

7. Campbell Co. (8-11)-Move up a spot almost by default thanks to the struggles of Covington Scott....

8. Scott (12-10)-7 game losing streak, they haven't won a game since January 14.....

9. Montgomery Co (12-9)-Tough back to back losses at home against Bourbon and at Bath....

10. Bracken Co. (12-10)-They beat Silver Grove, they move up to #10......