Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry County Mourns The Loss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lyndon Johnson passed away this morning.
Lyndon was the Head Coach of the Wildcats last year, and has been involed with the program over 20 years.
A great man that will be missed by the Henry Co Football Family and even their competition
Does he have a son named Jonathan?

**EDIT** Just seen where it was who I thought it was. Jonathan is a good friend of mine from college and I had the privilege of meeting Lyndon before. About as fine of a mine as you could meet who raised a fantastic family. My prayers go out.
Prayers go out to the Johnson family & Henry Co. community.
Sorry about that. Sad
One fine man. One great competitor. One great Coach. Well respected. The Henry County community won't be the same.
Prayers for the family and friends.
This man changed so many lives in this community. Football here won't be the same. He has not only changed, but SAVED so many young men's lives. I heard several players say that the young wildcat team won last friday because they wanted to dedicate a win to him and his family.
Huge loss in the Henry County community, Coach J always had an open door for the kids there, treated them like his own, just not fair sometimes that good people go down to things like this..thoughts for the HC family.
whats-it-2u Wrote:Huge loss in the Henry County community, Coach J always had an open door for the kids there, treated them like his own, just not fair sometimes that good people go down to things like this..thoughts for the HC family.

I Argee He Was A Class Act
My thoughts and prayers to the family