Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prayers for Brad Stafford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Brad has fallen off the back of a truck and landed on his head. He is in serious condition, and in ICU at the hospital.

Brad was a very good athlete at Sheldon Clark, class of 2010. He played football and wrestled. SC fans will probably remember him throwing the long bomb against Pike Central in the play-offs in 2009, that was the game changer.

So, could we all, please, remember Brad in our thoughts and prayers.
hope hes alright!
prayers for this young man
Prayers said.
Brad really needs everyone's prayers right now
Oh dear god, Brad I love you so much. Hope you get well soon.
Coached Brad in senior Bowl, great guy....Prayers to Brad and family..
He has our Prayers
I hope he has a full recovery
It puts things in perspective sometimes
Brad and his family are in our prayers.

Sports are great, and the rivalries formed from competition sometimes last a lifetime. I cheered against Brad and the Cardinals whenever they played Belfry but was alway for them and Coach Hager when they played anybody else.

When things like this happen, it puts life in perspective and all those things seem very insignificant.

Get well soon, Brad!
I played against Brad quit a few times throughout my years at Pike Central. I remember him bombing that pass down the field if only I was a step quicker I could have had him. This post isn't about me though. I hope the best and a speedy recovery for him. Prayers go out to him, his family, and any others close to him.
Prayers from Panther nation for this young man.
From what I have heard he is doing a little bit better and might just pull through. We all need to pray for this young man.
WeBelieve Wrote:He has our Prayers
I hope he has a full recovery
It puts things in perspective sometimes

You said it all.

Prayers from the Black Bear nation!!
Prayers are with this Child and Family!!!
Our Prayers our with you & your family Brad.
I never like hearing this about any kid, Prayers are with him and his family.
prayers for brad and his family.
Played with Brad at KCU. He is a great leader and a great christian athlete. He will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Prayers going out from Hazard.
Great to see so many praying fans. Here is one more doing just that for this young man for a speedy and complete recovery.
I continue to pray that Brad has a speedy recovery.

Does anyone have an update on his condition?
My parents went and saw him last night. Kid is putting up one hell of a fight. They brought him out of his medically induced state for a bit and he was fighting the doctors! Please pray for Brad. His prognosis isn't great, but miracles happen every day. Doctor said two days ago 20/80 not in his favor but he's going to keep fighting. Pray for Connie and the family.
Prayers for the young man and his family; may he have a full and speedy recovery. I can't imagine what they are going through, but He is the great healer. Someone please keep the thread updated with his progress.
Prayers going up for Brad and the family!
prayers sent out... hang in there young man
Sadly Brad Stafford Passed away through the night. His family really needs your prayers now.
Prayers go out to the kid and family.
Prayers go out to him and his family through this difficult time
I offer sincere sympathy and condolances to the family of Brad.
I will say a prayer for Brad before tonights game
Never forget how precious and fragile life is.
Saddened by the loss of Brad Stafford! Prayers for his family.
Pages: 1 2