Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Battle in the mountains basketball event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there are a lot of teams out there that think their team could be the best in eastern kentucky/mountains. Now there is a chance to prove it........bluegrass promotions is hosting the first annual battle in the mountains basketball event. If you think your team can lay claim to this title contact bluegrass promotions @ 606-521-1242 or pm and insert your teams name into the battle in the mountains title. This will be a double elimination tournament.........no entry fees. Stake your claim to the title early. We are needing a few more teams to round this field out. Great tournament atmosphere early in the season.
When is it?
That would be difficult to decide if a team can play or not without a date.......December 10th-11th. All games but the last two will be played on Saturday. Consolation and finals will be played on Sunday afternoon.
where?
Corbin, ky
Louisa is in it.
The tournament field is almost complete.......after adding louisa to the field we now have them with garrard county, cumberland and wayne county. If there is anyone else wanting to stake their claim to being the best team in the mountains please post a message of your interest and i will contact you. Still waiting to hear from a couple of teams so please let me know soon. Major tournament atmosphere/action early in the year. Again, the event will be held on december 10th in corbin, ky. This is a double elimination event. No entry fees.