Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co Vs Perry Co. Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can the Ladies from LC keep it rolling or do they stumble?

Question where is PCC soccer field is it at the high school? Thanks for any information any one.
its beside the high school, its on the baseball field!
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:its beside the high school, its on the baseball field!
That's great thanks
Dawg Family Wrote:That's great thanks

your welcome!
I'm pretty sure the game got cancelled. One of my friends who is on the team posted on Facebook that it was.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I'm pretty sure the game got cancelled. One of my friends who is on the team posted on Facebook that it was.
Yes it got cancelled because they couldn't get any Ref's. One would think that they could have told us before we drove over an hour before getting a phone call. That's 2 games in a row this week LC had their games get cancelled the first one was do to heavy rain. So LC will go a hole week with out any competition hope this doesn't get them out of sinc because these girls have been on a roll.
That's terrible ! Was it an add on game or had it been scheduled for a long time?
soccerlover Wrote:That's terrible ! Was it an add on game or had it been scheduled for a long time?
It was a add on but had been scheduled for at lest 3 to 4 week's. But that's all right things happen LC has 3 games left then the district tournament hope they stay focused and keep it rolling they have a great season going for them 11-3-1 not to bad. Last year they won the last game of the season to record the first win in high school history for LC. It look's like they liked the way it felt and came out this year wanting some more of it.
That's great !! Great Job !