Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Stone Cold Vs. Randy Orton OR Stone Cold Vs. CM Punk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In a recent interview featuring WWE hall of famer Stone Cold Steve Austin. He said that if he was to have one more match, it would be against the one and only CM Punk come Wrestlemania time. But why not having Stone Cold face off against someone who's just as cold blooded as he is. Someone who can bring the same intensity into a ring like Stone Cold once did. Someone like Randy Orton!

"The Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. "The Viper" Randy Orton.

Stone Cold vs. CM Punk would work because both men have two completely different style's in & out the ring. It would be like watching Ric Flair vs. Rob Van Dam. Two guys with two different style's telling two different stories in a match together.

But Stone Cold vs. Randy Orton could be a respectable match at Wrestlemania 28 in it's own right. Almost a passing of the torch of somewhat? If the WWE is willing to have John Cena vs. the Rock at Wrestlemania 28 in a past vs. present type of match. Then why not have Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Randy Orton as well?

And SCSA is the only big time legend that Randy Orton has never faced/killed (legend killer). But I would rather see Stone Cold vs. Randy Orton over Stone Cold vs. CM Punk anyday. If I have to pay a fee to watch it.
I'd rather see Stone Cold vs CM Punk.
Just because you would get to see Austin show CM Punk how a true anti-hero works the mic!
stone cold wins either way lol
I'd much rather see Stone Cold vs. CM Punk, the build up for that would be pretty awesome.

Alot of ad-libbing I'd sense.
J-Rod Wrote:I'd much rather see Stone Cold vs. CM Punk, the build up for that would be pretty awesome.

Alot of ad-libbing I'd sense.

cm punk sucks!
he gets the stunner 5 secounds into the match n its over!
I am a Randy Orton fan..
So I'd rather see CM PUNK get whooped.
Ballers Wrote:I am a Randy Orton fan..
So I'd rather see CM PUNK get whooped.

indeed!
I understand that the build up for Austin/Orton is like "Rattlesnake" vs. "Viper".

I'm not a huge Orton fan, I just think he's boring on the mic, decent wrestling skills.

Austin would tear him apart on the mic.

Where as CM Punk could definitely hang with Austin, and could probably put on a better wrestling match with Austin.
j-rod Wrote:i understand that the build up for austin/orton is like "rattlesnake" vs. "viper".

I'm not a huge orton fan, i just think he's boring on the mic, decent wrestling skills.

Austin would tear him apart on the mic.

Where as cm punk could definitely hang with austin, and could probably put on a better wrestling match with austin.

what?
What?
What?
What?
What?
^ Funny
Funny for like 15 minutes, but it was one of those things that got annoying real fast.