Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Matt Robinson - Please Read
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Matt Robinson,

I want to make a public apology to you. I know we don't see eye to eye on a lot but I want to make sure you know a few things. First off, I don't have a problem with you. All this talk on here is strictly just all in good fun. Secondly the first time we met was at a basketball league game at homeplace. As a matter of fact I hope to see you in more leauges. Tempers flared and we both said some unkind things to each other. I want you to know that I don't have a problem with you, the avatar thing was not my idea and I did not deliberately put it on there to make you or your girlfriend mad. You have never threatened me nor have I threatened you. You have a wonedrful skill with football and I acknowledge that. Heck everyone on here knows you are a D-1 prospect (even if it is a small college). What I am trying to say in all of this is that I am truely sorry if I have hurt you, or your girlfriends feelings. You will not hear any more smack talk about your skill set or anything of that nature. Take care.

- Ballers
^ ????? Hunh?
It's a public apology to Matt Robinson SD. Can't ya read!
Why on BGR?
An adult getting into it with a kid and his girlfriend, WOW.

Why not be a man and apologize face to face.
I'd like to but, I'm afraid I never see him.
Stardust Wrote:Why on BGR?

Just being humble about it..
Everyone thinks I have some kind of deathwish on him, but I really don't.
^ You have turned into a softee....
He has read it now or heard about it I'm sure.

SD can you please do the honors and shut it down.
Stardust Wrote:^ You have turned into a softee....

Nobody likes the HEEL on this site LOL
Ballers Wrote:He has read it now or heard about it I'm sure.

SD can you please do the honors and shut it down.

Done:Thumbs: