Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Players Of The Week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a list of the winners:

Week 1- Haley Ratliff -- Pike Central
Week 2- Calloray Howard -- Magoffin County
Week 3- Beth Branham -- Jenkins
Week 4- Brittany Manns -- Magoffin County
Week 5- Heather Dean -- South Floyd
Week 6- Meaghan Slone -- Prestonsburg
Week 7- Ashley Jade Howard -- Magoffin County
Week 8- Darcey Hicks -- Prestonsburg
Week 9- Amanda Moon -- Belfry
Week 10- Chelsee Jarrell -- Paintsville
Week 11- Kendra Carroll -- Paintsville
Week 12- Michaela Howard -- Magoffin County
Week 13- Esther Fleming -- Shelby Valley
Week 14- Darcey Hicks -- Prestonsburg
Week 15- Shea Deskins -- Belfry
ashley jade howard great player i think she scored 30+ points but im not forshore
I think that as talented as she is Courtney Conley shoud be player of the week with 20 plus rebounds a game. She is also one of the best post players around...
"Cougar_11" Wrote:I think that as talented as she is Courtney Conley shoud be player of the week with 20 plus rebounds a game. She is also one of the best post players around...

Post her stats for the games during the nomination time in the nomination thread..
Michaela scored 29 points but im not 4sure who againts...she is a great player along with ashley howard calloray howard and brittney manns , also cant leave out magan powers.
way 2 go jade, calloray, britt, & buck! g/l in regionals!  :clap:
                                    Lets go ahead and do Ashley Jade Howard for week 16.

15th Regional Tournament  MVP
[quote author=smoothie link=topic=19365.msg211770#msg211770 date=1142433073]
                                     Lets go ahead and do Ashley Jade Howard for week 16.

15th Regional Tournament  MVP
[/quote]i agree
Week 15 didn't end until last night and Shea Deskins already won for Week 15... she had the most nominations... That may be the last winner.. I don't know yet though
michaela howard
[quote author=15thRegionCrazy link=topic=19365.msg211957#msg211957 date=1142455845]
Week 15 didn't end until last night and Shea Deskins already won for Week 15... she had the most nominations... That may be the last winner.. I don't know yet though
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I was going off your dates for the week 15 player of the week. It said " Girls Basketball POW (Week 15) -- Nominations
« on: March 06, 2006, 12:28:30 AM »  The week starts 03-06-06 to 03-12-06"
So I thought there might be a week 16 Player of the Week.

I don't mean to sound picky but has any one else besides me noticed that Jenkins is the only team to have a girl make POW from the 14th.  Everyone else is 15th but that must mean they have better talent.  Oh what deyermines the POW?
michela howard or ashley jade    :clap:
theres an awful lot of howards to be playing basketball.
[quote author=callmeclutch link=topic=19365.msg212130#msg212130 date=1142477747]
I don't mean to sound picky but has any one else besides me noticed that Jenkins is the only team to have a girl make POW from the 14th.  Everyone else is 15th but that must mean they have better talent.  Oh what deyermines the POW?
[/quote]

POW is determined by how many votes a player gets... the one with the most votes wins
[quote author=CLEAN-UP HITTER link=topic=19365.msg212578#msg212578 date=1142554161]
theres an awful lot of howards to be playing basketball.
[/quote]

yeap...lol i guess that where the talent is lol :lol:
Has abyone noticed that the team with the most starters on that list Confusedhh: lets see is MAGOFFIN county so it seems to me we all know who the best is :Clap:
i think Valley will go far in the regional tourney this year with leadership from esther
they had great young players last year so i guess we will see if theyve improved