Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel @ Pulaski County (09/30)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
North Laurel comes into this match-up on a loss to cross-town foe South Laurel. The Maroons, meanwhile, have lost 4 straight games and are coming off of a 49-41 loss to Lincoln County.

This game should be pretty intense, after North Laurel canceled on PC last year after the "Spy Gate" case.

Who wins?
they should have more than enough motavation for this game, thats why i think the Maroons will have a complete game finally this year if that happens pulaski wins easily,but if they dont this will be a dog fight
North has lost 2 games on the last play of the game and could be 5-1 (Wayne in Overtime and South on a miracle Hail Mary).

Pulaski is much better than their record shows.

Both teams are very very very young (North starts 7-8 Sophs, Pulaski has a bunch of new starters after loosing a big senior class).

He who makes the least mistakes wins. Should be a good one.
Pulaski Co. by 2 TDs
This is going to be a good game. But I'm going to take the Maroons this week. If they lose this game, they can kiss a district title goodbye.
North Laurel 35-34.
Pulaski County 28
North Laurel 23
Pulaski has played a really tough schedule. Even though they have lost all but one game,they were competitive in them all. I think the Marroons walk away winners friday night. Pulaski by 3 TD's.
I think that the Maroons will have something to prove in this one since they just lost to winless Lincoln Co. Pulaski SHOULD be able to win this by double digits!!

Pulaski Co. - 35

North Laurel - 21
This is do or die time for the Maroons. They have the talent, just haven't had the experience. Last week was hopefully the bottom of the PC fall. Hopefully this week they can start to rise back up and make a run for the district.

The Jag's will use up clock. So Smith and company need to be efficient with their offense early on. There will be fewer opportunities due to the clock eating run style their facing.

Pulaski 27
N. Laurel 21
PC by 7