Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New Jersey Nets changed to Brooklyn Nets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nets part-owner Jay-Z will open the team's new Brooklyn arena by performing there next September.

The hip-hop mogul said at a news conference Monday across the street from the construction site that he will perform "one, two, maybe three" times at the Barclays Center. Dates haven't been set.

Jay-Z also made it official that the club will be called the Brooklyn Nets. The franchise is scheduled to move from New Jersey for the 2012-13 season.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/...me-concert
For real?
Anyone surprised?
Thug!
I like Brooklyn Nets. But I like New Jersey Nets better.
How does changing the location name, because, ya know, the changed damn locations, indicate any type of thug shit?

I like it. They're not in Jersey anymore, they shouldn't be the NJ Nets. They need a make-over anyway...
Exciting:dudecomeon:
vundy33 Wrote:How does changing the location name, because, ya know, the changed damn locations, indicate any type of thug shit?

I like it. They're not in Jersey anymore, they shouldn't be the NJ Nets. They need a make-over anyway...

I would get bent out of shape about it if I was you.
lol, what makes you think that?
Neato gang!
I like the move to Brooklyn. They should chaneg the name and colors too.
vundy33 Wrote:How does changing the location name, because, ya know, the changed damn locations, indicate any type of thug shit?

Believe me....
if any other franchise moved their arena from New Jersey to Brooklyn they would have left the name the same...
but since Jay-Z had a say in this it got changed.
dont mattter what they change their name to if the seasons on lockout lol