Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hulk Hogan to announce his retirement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TNA star Hulk Hogan has posted a message on Twitter that spoils a future TNA storyline.

Hogan announced at last week’s Impact tapings from Orlando that he’s retiring and he’d give more information at TNA’s next Impact taping from Knoxville, Tennesse, which takes place tomorrow night.

Hogan tweeted the following on Tuesday, revealing exactly what will be

going down in Knoxville:

“Pumped up for the IMPACT tapings in Knoxville tomorrow,the formal ending to my long career,thanks maniacs. HH”

“Huge celebration in Knoxville tomorrow at Civic Collesium ,all full time maniacs are invited,time to thank everyone and say goodbye. HH”

Hogan had been scheduled to wrestle Sting at Bound For Glory in a match that’s been planned for over a year. That match will no longer take place as a singles match, as it’s been discussed that at least one more person will be added to the match or it will be come a tag match.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/t...ouncement/
It's about time. I'd say he will still show his face from time to time.
one of the greatest to ever step in the ring but this is way over due, he should have been gone a long time ago
He's still facing Sting at Bound For Glory, as I suspected Sting gloaded him into during the spoilers for the next couple Impacts.
His contract with TNA comes to an end next month. This means TNA did not resign him to an extension. It also means that Hogan will be part of the new NWO in the WWE. Or, this is just a work. Just like the WWE posted on their website the "firings" of Nash, Miz and R-Truth (all members of the new NWO). Umm, it's wrestling, where retiring means they are definitely not retired!
^ never looked at it that way. They gonna be the Red and Black or the Black and White?
Stardust Wrote:His contract with TNA comes to an end next month. This means TNA did not resign him to an extension. It also means that Hogan will be part of the new NWO in the WWE. Or, this is just a work. Just like the WWE posted on their website the "firings" of Nash, Miz and R-Truth (all members of the new NWO). Umm, it's wrestling, where retiring means they are definitely not retired!

This is going to be cool.