Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 52 Straight Losses by UK to either Tennessee or Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confusednicker::lmao::hilarious::biglmao:

BTW, good luck against LSU!!!!!:1:
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Confusednicker::lmao::hilarious::biglmao:

With a 693–454–45 record, West Virginia is the winningest Football Bowl Subdivision (FBS) team to have never won a national championship,

:flame:

You should be so proud.
But, we do have two BCS bowl wins. Kentucky's last Sugar Bowl win came 60 years ago.
Wouldn't be talking buddy, You just got your butt handed to you by 21 points.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Confusednicker::lmao::hilarious::biglmao:

Who just got Killed by one of the few SEC powers to manage to lose to kentucky more than once since the 80's?
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:But, we do have two BCS bowl wins. Kentucky's last Sugar Bowl win came 60 years ago.

When was your guys last title?

Although ours was in 1950. We still have 1 more than your worthless team.
Im 35 years old, and I remember vividly the last time UK beat Tennessee (17-12 at Neyland Stadium in 1984), and the last time they beat Florida (10-3 at Commonwealth). Its really good that I can remember those games, because that will be the last time UK pulls off either of those. Whats funny, is that Florida held a 20-17 series lead on UK before this streak started. Ive come to accept that UK will never beat Tennessee or Florida in my lifetime.
I can see UK beating Tennessee at some point, but not Florida. They might have the best all-around athletic program in the country.
Ahh boys..
I forgot that West Virginia was going to the national title game this year against #1 ranked Oklahoma..

Oh, wait....
Basketball school.
Ballers Wrote:Ahh boys..
I forgot that West Virginia was going to the national title game this year against #1 ranked Oklahoma..

Oh, wait....

lol
IDK why you guys even reply to his threads lol.
Its one shitty fan of a shitty team raggin on fans of another shitty teams.
If anybody wants to brag about what there doing, atleast be a fan of a team who wins.
WVU and UK does not fit that bill.
Now if someone came in here supporting Bama or LSU than go ahead, because anything you say will be the truth.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:When was your guys last title?

Although ours was in 1950. We still have 1 more than your worthless team.

That team have the best coach ever. UK won it in football and basketball that year. UK give Rupp a new car. UK didn't do nothing for Coach Bryant. that is way he left. If UK would have do something for bryant, UK might be up there with the Bama's, OK's, and FL's.
Go gators lol
cj2561 Wrote:That team have the best coach ever. UK won it in football and basketball that year. UK give Rupp a new car. UK didn't do nothing for Coach Bryant. that is way he left. If UK would have do something for bryant, UK might be up there with the Bama's, OK's, and FL's.

Doubt it. We would still have to have alot better high school football.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:But, we do have two BCS bowl wins. Kentucky's last Sugar Bowl win came 60 years ago.
UK leads the all-time series vs WVU in football 11-8-1 and they lead 17-5 in basketball. Yes UK has lost a bunch in a row to UT and UF but its better to run with the big dogs then set on the porch with the women crowin about how good you are! I don't think the State of WV has won a D1 national title in anything. CHICKEN FIGHTING IS NOT A D1 SPORT!
^
He doesnt care.
He'll get on here and say garbage like that and not respond.
He'll just get off on everyone getting mad.
Theres no point, UK fans arguments are as pointless as his.
honestjchsfan Wrote:UK leads the all-time series vs WVU in football 11-8-1 and they lead 17-5 in basketball. Yes UK has lost a bunch in a row to UT and UF but its better to run with the big dogs then set on the porch with the women crowin about how good you are! I don't think the State of WV has won a D1 national title in anything. CHICKEN FIGHTING IS NOT A D1 SPORT!

I seriously LOL'd at this..
Chicken fighting and sleeping with your sister is definitely not a D1 sport.
Nah, ole' dangerousdaneerfan means good guys..
I am kinda glad he's here.. I mean he adds flavor to the site. Of course he's gonna bang on UK - I mean they are right in the top as a basketball school and what not. A lot of schools and teams don't like us just because of that.