Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins / Knott County 9/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First win of the year for the CAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed! Cavs by two td's!
I agree as well, Jenkins gets in the win column.
Jenkins 20
Knott Central 6
Knott County gets their first win of the season 24-14
Ill be shooting this one for Sports OT if you're at the game stop by and give me a shout.
I'm pulling for Knott Central, I'd love to see them get a win but...

Jenkins-36
Knott Central-22

Best thing bout this one is a very long losing streak will end.
Knott Co. by 2
Jenkins by 22! Good luck to both teams.
Either KCC's 26 game or Jenkins 24 game losing streak will come to an end. I pick Jenkins by 2 as I hope the Cavaliers get the win.
Knott - 16
Jenkins - 14
KCC has lost 10 in a row. They got a forfiet against Pike Central last season....I know... but it's still a win!!
baller4lyfe Wrote:Knott - 16
Jenkins - 14

I'll take this.
Knott-36
Jenkins-30
Jenkins gets the win in this one
Mark my words on this. If Jenkins doesn't win this I will never root for Jenkins again.
QUOTE=Captain Crook;1258974]KCC has lost 10 in a row. They got a forfiet against Pike Central last season....I know... but it's still a win!![/QUOTE]

:lame:
sherman14 Wrote:Mark my words on this. If Jenkins doesn't win this I will never root for Jenkins again.

LOL. I do not believe one word of this statement.
I think this one will be a shootout.
Cavs 48
Pats 42
Jenkins 27-20.
Jenkins-48 KCC-14
I'd like to see KCC get a Win
jenkins will win this one!
i hope knott wins, but i dont see it happening. their just way to young and inexperienced. i got the cavs 35-14
Jenkins by 6......good luck both
OrangenowBlue Wrote:LOL. I do not believe one word of this statement.

Thats how confident I am of Jenkins winning.
i think it will be a close game ethier team could win its according who shows up and is wanting to win
bobcat1661 Wrote:i think it will be a close game ethier team could win its according who shows up and is wanting to win

So you think one of the teams DOESN't want to win? Nothing personal bobcat, but that is just a goofy statement "They want it more" How do you measure that??
I'm going with the Patriots in this one. I wish both of these teams and the young men, nothing but the best of luck. Keep your heads high boys and listen to your coaches. Forget all of the naysayers. You have more heart, guts and pride than all of them combined.
I think for young men to lose game after game week after week for a couple of years and still come to practice and get fired up for friday nights and give it their all,speaks volumes about their heart and determination. I,for one,would love to get to see this game in person. The Dragon's are off this week so I just might make the trip across the mountain to see it. IMO,this could be the most competitive game in the state this week. I'm gonna root for the Cav's because they are in our district and I have a lot of respect for them. Best wishes to both teams though. GO CAV'S!!!
This is anybody's ballgame.
Pages: 1 2