Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: does David have a shot at winning a game next season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
everyone is wondering what is going on with this team
not unless they 1) get some good players 2) practice really hard and get better 3) hope for a miracle?
why do you think this are they not a good team to the eyes of others ?
Boys give them some time. They are a new program with not many kids to choose from, they may not be that great, but atleast they do try as hard as they can an play team ball, thats more than I can say for alot of teams this season...
No
let me shake my magic 8 ball.........................................future uncertain.
They should be competitive against Piarist and Riverside Christian. To answer the question yes they do have a shot but their coach need to schedule some of the weaker teams across the state to give them some confidence.
Instead of winning a game next season, I would think whether they have enough to put a team on the floor is the question!
The only games they will win is probley against Pburg's freshman team next season ! They need some more players to play for them and should maybe pull out a win vs Piarist ! MAYBE !
I don't think so. But I wish them the best!
Probaby not, but good luck!!
No chance.
Good luck to them......but I dont see it happening
If they work hard
No chance thats what they got.....
No Chance but wish them the best of luck...