Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Magoffin Co. (2/17)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who everyone feel will win this matchup? I think it will be a very good game but I am gonna go with the Cardinals by 13 and I think thye will be led by Jaryd Crum.:worthy:
Who knows?!?!?!?

Both teams have been so up and down this season. Crum will definitely be the star for SC.
Cards By 5+
SC should come away with a win, espically if they keep up their inspired play as of late. Crum is a really really really good basketball player, but this is still Brandon May's team. May has to play well for SC to beat anyone. He impacts SC's game in every aspect. Scoring, rebounding, defensivly, he can do it all. Magoffin is not to be taken lightly and will be an even harder out considering it is at MC. I think it will be a hard fought game with SC standing tall when the smoke clears.

SC by 12
Should be a good game. i see Spud Crum and B-May both scoring in the 20's. Brandon will probably have 11 or 12 boards as well. This game is at Magoffin however so it could go either way. i see my Cards winning this one by 8.
"You Betcha" Wrote:Who knows?!?!?!?

Both teams have been so up and down this season. Crum will definitely be the star for SC.
Just wondering why Crum will be the star, I thought Brandon May was the go to guy??
":Touch:Down:" Wrote:Just wondering why Crum will be the star, I thought Brandon May was the go to guy??

Brandon May is still the go to guy, but as far as overall skills, jaryd crum may be the best all around player in the region.
"corndog23" Wrote:Brandon May is still the go to guy, but as far as overall skills, jaryd crum may be the best all around player in the region.

I wouldnt say that, brandon may does the little things that gets this team wins. Rebounding, defense, scoring, etc. If Brandon May is hot, like he was at Sc when Magoffin played, then it will be a close game coming down to the wire..

Hornets by 4
Brandon and Spud both have to play well and score for SC to beat anyone. With Juan gone they have to carry even more of the scoring load now. The key for SC all season has been whether they give the effort on D and the boards. If they do these 2 things they usually win.
I will take SC in a very close game. Is Torres back with the team?
i take cards by 9
Sheldon Clark
Ill take my Cardinals by 5+. Tonight the key will be thier D and to make their shots. I see spud and B May having some nice numbers.
"corndog23" Wrote:Brandon May is still the go to guy, but as far as overall skills, jaryd crum may be the best all around player in the region.

Finally, someone on here knows what they are talking about!!! It may be Brandon's team because he's a senior, but Jaryd sets the tempo of the game.If he is upbeat then the rest of the team usually is too. I know that him and Brandon work well together and without either one of them that team would be sunk.

In any case I will take the CARDS by less than five points.:watch:
I Brandon May will lead the card to the victory ... good luck to both teams