Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson City 80 Betsy Layne 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jackson City played well in this one. This team is starting to play great basketball. Fugate and Howard had great games both on offense and defense. Kilburn, Thompson, Watkins, and Davidson all played great also at both ends of the floor. I thought the Tigers defense and teamwork propelled them ahead and secured the win. Jackson led by 31 in the 3rd quarter and both team's JV played the majority of the remainder of the game. Great road win Tigers! TongueirateSho
Congrats.
Congrats...
Great job Tigers! Jackson city has had its ups and downs this season but after watching the last two games against owlsey and betsy layne Jackson will play wih all heart the rest of the season and in district!
Way to dominate the 15th again 14th! That is a spanking! Good Job Jackson City!
Good win for the Tigers!
Congrats to Jackson. Surprised that BL got beat by that much considering they have been playing some good ball lately
Congrats....
"-STAT-" Wrote:Congrats to Jackson. Surprised that BL got beat by that much considering they have been playing some good ball lately

They had 4 players out due to an officiating pe class trip to the UK game. It counted for like 1/2 their grade. Also had 1 still pretty sick. But Jackson City played some good team ball. The JV played most of the 2nd half for both squads.
I spoke with a couple Jackson City folks that were able to attend the game. They told me that Jackson played awesome team ball and played extremely well. I got to see them against Owsley the night before and they done great. I'm proud of these hometown Tigers and their supporters are getting more and more by the day. Good Win Jackson!:dance:
Exactly both Derek Case and Shane Mcikkeny missed and two other JV players missed and Brandon Thacker was still injured from the game the night before and most players just said they were tired
Its tough to play on back to back nights....especially when the first night involves coming back from 18 down to beat paintsville.....but they will have to get use to it if they want to do anything in the tournament
"blbobcat07" Wrote:Its tough to play on back to back nights....especially when the first night involves coming back from 18 down to beat paintsville.....but they will have to get use to it if they want to do anything in the tournament
I knew this was comming. Look at the schedules. Jackson City also played the night before and they were the ones that had to make the trip over there on the bus. If Betsy Layne was tired and Jackson City was not, it's called being in shape. Jackson is a good team that played a great basketball game. Also Howard was still sick as he threw up several times the night before in the Owsley Co game. He wasn't feeling any better against Betsy Layne but still played. Give a little credit folks. Good win Tigers!:wieghts:
congrats jackson city