Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup County @ Rowan County 9/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?
Picking an angry Rowan to bounce back big time.
Rowan has nothing to be angry about, they lost to a much better team last week and hung around with the Tomcats longer than most people expected. Angry or not, Rowan will easily beat Greenup.
Rowan
Yeah, I think Rowan County will come out with a good showing after a 32-point loss to Ashland Blazer last week.
Rowan will be looking to take that Ashland lost out on someone and it looks to be poor Greenup. Whats so funny is Greenups coach ran out on them after last year because he knew how bad things would be the next few years and now he is coaching at Rowan.
Things wouldn,t be near as bad if he would of stayed. The new coaching staff doesn't have a clue. Granted he needed a couple of more years to be great but the new staff needs a couple more years, just to be JFL coaches! I hope if they stick around, they will at least take it serious next year!
Rowan Co bounces back big!
Rowan big.

Vikings 56
Musketeers 14
Good luck friday night GC.
Rowan County 35-10
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Rowan has nothing to be angry about, they lost to a much better team last week and hung around with the Tomcats longer than most people expected. Angry or not, Rowan will easily beat Greenup.

I agree. Rowan is way too strong for GC.
Rowan - 35
Greenup - 7
Rowan Co. wins easily, without playing previously injured players (give them rest for johnson central)
rowan has to come in with good focus. greenup county will be fired up, they always are for rowan county.
Is everyone @ Rowan healthy now, or are they still dealing with injuries?
Rowan by as many as they want. Running clock in the 2nd half.
Greenup Co.-0

Rowan Co.-35
laker20 Wrote:Is everyone @ Rowan healthy now, or are they still dealing with injuries?
Yes Rowan has 2 WR injured and running back injured. Hopefully back ups show up.