Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Hazard 2/18/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will the dawgs be beat up after the SL game or will they be ready to play ! Hopefully Pburg will Pumped for this game !

Pburg---72
Hazard--69

I think Pburg will get the upset! Some people wouldnt call it an upset but I think otherwise !
LOL if pburg upset hazard that would b one the worst in school history which i really dont c happening, i say hazard by 18+
Well the way I see it is that they will have no cinfidence after the South Laurel game and Pburg will beat ER and look at this game like a state tourny game due to the Hazards past !
Hazard
"blackcat_student" Wrote:Well the way I see it is that they will have no cinfidence after the South Laurel game and Pburg will beat ER and look at this game like a state tourny game due to the Hazards past !

its exactly that...the past...hazard will be playing the number one team in the state....they won't be all depressed after the loss if they lose....that is like a college team playing the pittsburg steelers....does pburg have any one who can gaurds the likes of hicks wallace O''Steen and williams?
hazard by as many as they need...or want
Hazard in a blowout
ah, Michael Stephens is the best defensive gaurd in the 15th, And Sean Leslie leads the 15th with 70+ blocks averaging 4.3 a game !!! And Lewis Barnette avgs. 19pts a game ! We can beat you guys with the size, leslie 6'6, Patton 6'7, barnette 6'4, mullins 6'3 or 4 ! So you can count that will kill u guys on the inside !
Hazard by 10+
Someone from Pburg back me up or tell me if I'm wrong !
i think that pburg will pull the win out in a tough fought game and i agree with blackcat_student that we will probably win the inside battle
I hope prestonsburg can get the victory, but it should be a good 1
I agree with blackcat_student... although it will be much harder to do than say.
Sorry but if P-burg continues playing the way they have been then they might as well leave at halftime cuz it could get ugly in a heartbeat. Hazard is a very talented ball club and I just don't see P-burg having enough to overcome them. I love my blackcats but sometimes you just have to be rational.
I like Prestonsburg in a hard fought win.
Hazard
Hazard. On this one.
doesnt matter how tall u guys r u dont match the strenght or speed of hazard
"blackcat_student" Wrote:ah, Michael Stephens is the best defensive gaurd in the 15th, And Sean Leslie leads the 15th with 70+ blocks averaging 4.3 a game !!! And Lewis Barnette avgs. 19pts a game ! We can beat you guys with the size, leslie 6'6, Patton 6'7, barnette 6'4, mullins 6'3 or 4 ! So you can count that will kill u guys on the inside !

Mullins isn't playing anymore.

Like BCF4L said, if they are playing the way they have been, then Hazard will blow them out. As bad as I hate to say it, they won't even make it to region playing the way they are now.
Well I just found out earlier today that he had quit the team ! But if Prestonsburg shows up they will beat Hazard !
What do more ppl think after pburg beat ER by 14 and Hazard lost to SL by 26? !!!
I still think the same. ER isn't as good as years past and Hazard could expect to get thumped by the defending state champs and current #1 team in the state. I really don't think either game will affect the outcome of this game at all.
I think the Blackcats can pull this one off.. I'm going to say Blackcats by 4

:Cheerlead
Hazard
if pburg plays like they did last ngiht and hazard is as half as good in the past when ive watched them play then like BCF4L said it will be over before half time
but ill be attending the game so i hope its a good one
im a blackcat fan obviously but sorry guys there is just no way i see them beating hazard,they have a pretty dominating freshman canter that will absolutely kill our guys...just too big!!
if pburg wins it wouldnt just be an upset it be more like a hell freezing over type of deal
GOOOOOO BULLDOGS!!!!!!
"afro sheen" Wrote:if pburg wins it wouldnt just be an upset it be more like a hell freezing over type of deal
Not that bad. More of a pigs flying type of deal. Smile
What spirit you other blackcat fans have !!! You know the Players do read these threads !!! Plus South Laurel isnt #1 in the state ! There #2 behind Elizabethtown !!!
"blackcat_student" Wrote:What spirit you other blackcat fans have !!! You know the Players do read these threads !!! Plus South Laurel isnt #1 in the state ! There #2 behind Elizabethtown !!!
There is a difference between la la land and reality. Just because my team is Prestonsburg, and I'm a former player at Prestonsburg, doesn't mean I'm going to automatically pick them. I try to be as un-biased as possible in making my predictions. And another thing, if Prestonsburg players get on here and get discouraged by these threads then they don't need to be playing sports. Criticism comes with everything you do. But nowhere did I criticize. Just being practical.