Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mason County @ Lewis County 9/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts? I think Lewis has a great shot to knock the Royals off in this one!
I agree, Lewis county has a shot in this one.
I totally agree, Lewis Co. is a much improved team and I believe that Mason Co. is WAY OVERRATED.
The Royals are way overrated, but them playing at home and with the way they bounced back after the humiliating loss to Highlands, I beleive Mason Co. will win the rest of the games on their schedule
Bounced back? You call a last second TD to beat an 0-5 East Carter team "bouncing back"? LOL
Based on what I saw a couple of Fridays ago, I'd say Lewis County has a great shot this year. Seems like the proximity of the two counties should make this a fairly decent rivalry. I already picked Lewis in a poll "somewhere else":eyeroll::biggrin:Confusedhh:
With what I found out today I will have to say that Lewis Co. may take this one. I heard that Mason Co. is a playing with some young players since the injury bug has hit them pretty hard. With that said I can see why they are losing games by the margin that they are and this may just fair well for Lewis Co. to take this win and put them in the drivers seat for a home-field playoff game.
Can you dig it? Wrote:I already picked Lewis in a poll "somewhere else":eyeroll::biggrin:Confusedhh:
You are just fishing for comments on that one. Thanks for the heads up.

Confusedinglepar Confusedhh:
DEVIL89 Wrote:With what I found out today I will have to say that Lewis Co. may take this one. I heard that Mason Co. is a playing with some young players since the injury bug has hit them pretty hard. With that said I can see why they are losing games by the margin that they are and this may just fair well for Lewis Co. to take this win and put them in the drivers seat for a home-field playoff game.

Isn't Harris the only player out for Mason Co?