Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey County at Bell County 9/30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins and Why
bell 42 casey 14.
Bell County is just too much for Casey Co. This is much like Bell's game against Wayne Co and Casey's game against P'burg. Both Wayne and Casey are having good years, but they simply aren't to the level of Bell or P'burg. This game will give a bit of comparison between Bell and P'burg.

Bell by a bunch.
Bell Co. needs to keep improving. They still have a bunch of room for improvement as a team!! The last 2 games I have not seen much energy from the team, they seem to be going through the motions. If they keep improving they will be in the thick of things.

Bell 49 Casey 7 if the bobcats come out and take care of business!!!
Bell Co. big... 42-7
bell 49-21
Bell County by at least 4 TDs.
Bell win 55-0. this has to be one of the weakest districts in the state
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Bell win 55-0. this has to be one of the weakest districts in the state

I would not go that far. Bell and Corbin are both in the top 10 in 3A and Wayne is a pretty good team. Really don't know much about Casey and McCreary is well McCreary.
Bell Co. big.
Bell Co-46
Casey-16
I dont know if anyone in 3A besides Lou Central that could beat bell
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I dont know if anyone in 3A besides Lou Central that could beat bell

I'd say them and belfrey would be a good game, but in this one im taking bell by 3 scores
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I dont know if anyone in 3A besides Lou Central that could beat bell

So that means 3A is weak??? I don't see your reasoning???

Besides happy to see Rock having a good season, guess they are enjoying not having Bell Co. in their district. Rock will win the district, Russell runner-up with KC being 3rd.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Bell win 55-0. this has to be one of the weakest districts in the state

So i guess you are saying that when Bell was in your district it was very weak as well? because they dog stomp Rockcastle for the past five years and dominated that district. Come on man
Knox, Rock, Russell Co., ClayCo, how many titles do they have?

That would go to the district of Knott Central, Magoffin, Jackson, Breathitt, and Morgan. After Breathitt and Morgan, :flush:.
Bell County. To much talent for casey county to handle
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:So that means 3A is weak??? I don't see your reasoning???

Besides happy to see Rock having a good season, guess they are enjoying not having Bell Co. in their district. Rock will win the district, Russell runner-up with KC being 3rd.
Yes besides Lou Central, Bell, and Belfry 3A is weak. Rock next two games are big. i wouldnt call them district champs yet. Russell and knox are really good. but thanks. we been waiting for this for a while.

redstorm Wrote:So i guess you are saying that when Bell was in your district it was very weak as well? because they dog stomp Rockcastle for the past five years and dominated that district. Come on man
Knox, Rock, Russell Co., ClayCo, how many titles do they have?

I never said Bell is weak. I said there district is. Bell will be in the hunt for the 3A tittle. Corbin will be a power in a year or two, but not this year. Wayne is 7-1 but most of there wins have been close against teams who are not that good. Casey is weak. McCeary central Is really bad. last year Bell was really good as usally, Knox was really good. Rock was ok. that district was far from weak. all 3 teams were favored to win there first round playoffs game. This year Knox, Rock, and Russell would beat Corbin, Casey, MC ,And wayne. I would loved to see Rock and Bell play this year.
Bell County wins big 50 to 0
BTW Bell is in the West, same region as Central.
Bell wins this one but this district is far from week there will be alot of good games between wayne, bell, corbin, and casey in the next four years..
Bell Co. 35-0.
George Brown's Rebels in an upset !

I think Breathitt could make it a good game till the end.
casey co by how ever many they want.............. LOL

Paducah Tilghman and Ft. Campbell might have a little bit to say about that. The speed and athleticism that Bell County will see in those guys, if they happen to meet two of them (which they will), will be something that they havent seen since Alcoa (no, I'm not in anyway comparing Tilghman, Central and Campbell, but you get what I'm saying).
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:BTW Bell is in the West, same region as Central.

That is true, we could actually see a Bell vs (Belfry or Breathitt) championship game in 3A, with Bell representing the west.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Paducah Tilghman and Ft. Campbell might have a little bit to say about that. The speed and athleticism that Bell County will see in those guys, if they happen to meet two of them (which they will), will be something that they havent seen since Alcoa (no, I'm not in anyway comparing Tilghman, Central and Campbell, but you get what I'm saying).

who has tilghman beat?
Casey has improved, but Bell is Bell simple enough
Casey will keep it close with Bell for 1 quarter maybe until halftime then Bell depth will take over and look for Casey to maybe get a TD late vs Bell's 2nd-3rd string to make it look mor respectable.
Pages: 1 2