Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Middle School players entering the 15th next year??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are good middle school players entering the 15th season next year??
anthony struthers from bms
There are quite a few 8th graders already playing in the 15th. Quite a few of them are playing freshmen, jv and even Varsity.
Elijah Justice from Dorton..you could probably come to a Valley game and see him running the point along with his freshman teammate Logan Bryant.
"doubleOT" Wrote:anthony struthers from bms

Its Strothers and he is a 7th grader so he'll be back at BMS but will probably play some Freshman ball also
Elisha Justice and Cody Varney.

I would have to consider myself one of Elisha's number one fans, I just think he is the best young ball player I have ever seen.

Cody is another outstanding ball player who has really made a difference on his grade school team, and will be a huge asset to Valley's team come next year.
"WOW" Wrote:There are quite a few 8th graders already playing in the 15th. Quite a few of them are playing freshmen, jv and even Varsity.
ALLEN CENTRAL MIDDLE HAS A FEW REALLY GOOD PLAYERS IN THE 8TH GRADE THIS YEAR. CROWDER TWINS, STUMBO, NELSON,JACKSON AND MANY MORE.
"dontaskdonttell" Wrote:ALLEN CENTRAL MIDDLE HAS A FEW REALLY GOOD PLAYERS IN THE 8TH GRADE THIS YEAR. CROWDER TWINS, STUMBO, NELSON,JACKSON AND MANY MORE.

Is Allen Central Middle competing in the 8th grade Middle School State Tournament at KBA the weekend of Feb. 24-26?
No